- Volume 19 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
The mobile data processing system for noise measured in a living environment
생활 환경의 소음 측정을 위한 모바일 데이터 처리 시스템
- Received : 2015.06.05
- Accepted : 2015.07.15
- Published : 2015.08.31
Korean representative residence type is apartment house. Due to this, civil complaint related to living noise is rapidly increasing. Here, in case when they suffer from surrounding noise in daily life, they can raise civil complaint. However, in general home, it is difficult to measure noise utilizing expert equipment, in many cases they use smart phone app. Noise measurement app that was previously released has markedly low correctness, e.g. value is differently measured in the same condition, therefore, it is difficult to be used for the actual noise measurement. Therefore, this paper suggests mobile data process system for noise measurement of living environment utilizing smart phone. The expected effect of this research can be utilized as the civil complaint material by conveniently measuring the noise and presuming the direction that the noise appeared at the home that has no equipment.
Smart Phone;Noise Measurement;Android Application;Mobile Data Processing System
- C. A. Kardous, and P. B. Shaw, “Evaluation of smartphone sound measurement applications,” The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America 135(4): EL186-EL192. 2014. https://doi.org/10.1121/1.4865269
- G. J. Park, H. G. Lee, I. H. Jang, G. B. Shim, and J. G. Lee, “Object Position Tracking Algorithm of Intelligent Robot using Sound Source and Absolute Orientation,” Journal of Korea Intelligent Information Systems Society, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 208-213, 2007. https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2007.17.2.208
- C. D. Ki, G. H. Kim, and T. J. Lee, “Real-Time Sound Localization System For Reverberant And Noisy Environment,” Journal of The Korean Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 258-263, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5139/JKSAS.2010.38.3.258
- Z. Liu, Z. Zhang, L.-W. He, and P. Chou, “Energy-Based Sound Source Localizition and Gain Normalization for Ad Hoc Mircrophone Arrays,” in IEEE Int. Conf. Acoust., Speech, Signal Process., pp. Ⅱ-761-764. 2007.
- M. Pollefeys and D. Nister, “Direct computation of sound and microphone locations from time-difference-of-arrival data,” in IEEE Int. Conf. Acoust., Speech, Signal-Process., pp. 2445-2448, 2008.
- J. H. Han, S. S. Han, and J. M Lee, “Sound Source Tracking Control of a Mobile Robot Using a Microphone Array,” Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 343-352, 2012. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2012.18.4.343
- The MC2 Method. 100% FREE Self Development Audio Program [Internet]. Available: http://mc2method.org/
- OSTECH Inc, GM1351
- pineapple4 Inc, Noise measuring apparatus
- Flyxapp Inc, db sound meter / noise detector
- J. W. Kim, "A research for improving evaluation method of apartment houses noises," M.S. Theses, Yeung Nam University, BA, 2014.
- H. R. Ma, "Evaluation on Accuracy and Validity of Noise Measurement Apps fot iPhone," M.S. Theses, Han Sung University, BA, 2012.