- Volume 19 Issue 9
Proposed algorithm in this thesis introduced cells, units of router group, to conduct distributed processing of previous genetic algorithm. This thesis presented ways to reduce search delay time of overall network through cell-based genetic algorithm. Also, through this experiment, in case of a network was damaged in existing optimal path algorithm, Dijkstra algorithm, the proposed algorithm was designed to route an alternative path and also as it has a 2nd shortest path in cells of the damaged network so it is faster than Dijkstra algorithm, The study showed that the proposal algorithm can support routing of alternative path, if Dijkstra algorithm is damaged in a network.
Genetic Algorithm;Mobile Agent;Route Search Method;Network
- W. Stalling, “HIGH-SPEED NETWORKS TCP/IP AND ATM DESIGN PRINCIPLES”, Prentice Hall, 2000.
- J. Baumann, F. Hohl, K. Rothermel, M. Strasser, W. Theilmann, "MOLE: A mobile agent system", Software: Practice and Experience, Volume 36, Issue 15, Dec. 2006.
- B. Liu, S. Choo, S. Lok, S. Leong, S. Lee, F. Poon, H. Tan, "Integrating case-based reasoning, knowledge-based approach and Dijkstra algorithm for route finding", Artificial Intelligence for Applications, 1994, Proceedings of the Tenth Conference, pp. 149 - 155, 1994.
- C. Xi, F. Qi, L. Wei, "A New Shortest Path Algorithm based on Heuristic Strategy", Proceedings of the 6th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, 2006.
- M. Munemoto, Y. Takai, and Y. Sato, “A migration scheme for the genetic adaptive routing algorithm,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, pp. 2774–2779, 1998.
- J. Inagaki, M. Haseyama, and H. Kitajima, “A genetic algorithm for determining multiple routes and its applications,” in Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. Circuits and Systems, pp. 137–140, 1999.
- G. Cabri, L. Leonardi, F. Zambonelli, "Mobile-Agent Coordination Models for Internet Applications", IEEE Computer, Vol. 33, No. 2, Feb. 2000. https://doi.org/10.1109/2.820044
- V. A. Pham and A. Karmouch, "Mobile Software Agents: An Overview", IEEE Communications Magazine, Jul. 1998.
- Filipe Araújo, Bernardete Ribeiro, Luís Rodrigues, "A neural network for shortest path computation", Neural Networks, IEEE Transactions on, Volume 12, Issue 5, pp1067 - 1073, Sep. 2001. https://doi.org/10.1109/72.950136