- Volume 19 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
The Development of Temperature Measurement System using Non-Contact Temperature Sensor Array
비접촉식 온도센서 어레이를 활용한 온도 계측시스템 개발
- Received : 2015.08.26
- Accepted : 2015.09.07
- Published : 2015.08.20
Recently, use of the heat transferring machine and systems has been increasing in various industrial fields. A key technique for constructing such process is basically to measuring temperature directly to objects established on industrial plants. Particularly, a non-contact temperature measurement is very important to realize advanced heat transferring systems. This paper presents a new measurement methodology for temperature by using USN(ubiquitous sensor networks) technique including the microprocessor unit based ZigBee communication systems. This proposed system is made to be applied in monitoring systems for non-contact temperature measurement. We designed firmware based measurement systems whose main function is to save s series of temperature data sets and send it to main monitoring systems.
Non-Contact Temperature Sensor;ZigtBee;Monitoring System;USN
- S. Jung and H. Y. Kim, “ A Study on the location tracking system by using Zigbee in wireless sensor network”, Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 14, no. 9, pp. 2120-2126, 2010. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2010.14.9.2120
- H. B. Park and J. H. Seo, “Study for Chronic Diseases Patients Management System using Zigbee of based WPAN”, Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 965-972, 2011. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2011.15.4.965
- K. J. Kim, W. S. Cho and Y. K. Kim, “Design and Implementation of System for Wireless Transmission of Medical Information Using Zigbee”, Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 487-492, 2005.
- J. R. Yang, and J. T. Lue, “A Microcomputer-Based Programmable Temperature Controller”, IEEE Tracs Inst., vol.IM-36, no.1, March 1987.
- Y. I. Kim, M. D. Oh and D. Y. Han, “Measurement of Temperature, Humidity and Pressure in Refrigeration and Air - conditioning ”, Korean Journal of Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering, vol.21, No.5, pp.402-417, 1992.
- H. H. Choi, “A Study on the Temperature Measurement Algorithms in Biological Tissue by Ultrasound”, INJE UNIVERSITY, vol.8, vo.1, pp. 369-379, 1992.
- M. G. Kim and Y. C. Jang, “A 2.5V 0.25㎛ CMOS Temperature Sensor with 4-bit SA ADC ”, Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering , vol.17, no.2, pp. 378-384, 2013. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2013.17.2.378
- J. H.. Choi, “A Design of Temperature Sensor Circuit Using CMOS Process ”, Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 1117-1122, 2009.
- C. W. Lee, S. J. Lee, K. K. Jung, H. K. Lee and K. H. Eom, “An implementation of Smart RFID Tag using temperature sensor for agri-food distribution management ”, Proceedings of the Korean Institute of Information and Communication Sciences Conference, pp. 231-234, 2011.
- K. S. Lee and H. D. Kim, “Thermo-optic Effects of Optical Temperature Sensor”, Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 10, no. 11, pp. 2049-2054, 2006.
- K. I. Kang and G. H. Kim, “A Study on the Implementation of a Portable Healthcare System using Zigbee”, Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 1793-1798, 2007.
- H. S. Kim and Y. I. Kim, “Real Time Monitoring of Temperature by Using the Network and Autoprocessing of the Measurement Data”, JOURNAL OF THE INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE, Vol.11, No.-, pp. 1-4, 2003.
- M. S. Kang and S. H. Hong, “Implementation of Temperature Measurement System Using Fuzzy Theory”, International Journal of Control Automation and Systems, Vol.1997, No.7, pp.510-512, 1997.