- Volume 19 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Design of Framework for Secure Communication in Vehicular Cloud Environment
차량 클라우드 환경에서 안전한 통신을 위한 프레임워크 설계
- Received : 2015.07.27
- Accepted : 2015.08.17
- Published : 2015.08.20
Vehicle cloud technology is a fusion technology of vehicle communication technology and cloud computing used in wired and wireless Internet, and has attracted attention as a new IT paradigm. It is expected that it would contribute to resolve the road traffic problem with effective communication by providing computer, sensor, communication, device, and resource. but security is necessary to apply vehicle cloud environment and it have to resolve security threats and various attacks occurred in wired and wireless vehicle environment. Therefore, in this paper, we designed security framework to provide secure communication between vehicle and vehicle, and vehicle and the Road side in the vehicle cloud environment. Safety and security of the vehicle environment was satisfied with the security requirements of the vehicle and cloud-based environment, and increased efficiency than the conventional vehicle network communication protocols.
VANET;Vehicle based Cloud;Secure Framework;Privacy Protect
- Myung Hak Hu, Kyung Hyun Lee, “Vehicular And Security Requirement”, korea institute of information Security & Cryptology, vol 24, no 2, April.2013.
- TTAK.KO-12.0208, Security Requirements for Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication, TTA, 2012.12.21
- TTAK.KO-06.0174, Requirements for Wide-Area Wireless Communication for ITS/Telematics, TTA, 2008. 6. 26
- S. Olariu, M. Eltoweissy, and M. Younis, “Towards autonomous vehicular clouds,” ICST Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications, 11(7~9), 2011 https://doi.org/10.4108/icst.trans.mca.2011.e2
- G. Yan, D. Wen, S. Olariu, and M. C. Weight, “Security Challenges in Vehicular Cloud Computing,” IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportations System, 14(1), pp.284-294, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/TITS.2012.2211870
- S. Olariu, T. Hristov, and G. Yan, “The Next Paradigm Shift: From Vehicular Networks to Vehicluar Cloud,” Mobile Ad Hoc Networking : Cutting Edge Directions, Second Eition, John wiley & Sons, Inc., 2013
- Brijesh Kumar Chaurasia, “Infrastructure based Authentication in VANETs. International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering, Vol 6, No. 2, Apl, 2011
- G. YAN, D. B Rawat and B. B. Bista, “Toward Secure Vehicular Clouds,” 2012 Sixth International Conference on Complex, Intelligent, and SoftWare Intensive System, pp. 370-375, 2012.