- Volume 19 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
An Exploratory Study on Acceptance Factors of IPTV Healthcare Service using Delphi Method
델파이 방법을 활용한 IPTV 헬스케어 서비스의 수용 요인 탐색
Cho, Hyunju;Kim, Mincheol
- Received : 2015.06.27
- Accepted : 2015.08.16
- Published : 2015.08.20
The aim of this study was to explore the acceptance factors of IPTV healthcare users as convergence service through experts's opinion. First, this study extracted expected indicators for the acceptance factors from brainstorming and literature review. Based on the expected indicators, the Delphi method was performed in order to explore the suitable acceptance factors. The reliability of collected data was evaluated through the criteria of CV(Coefficient of Variation) and CVR(Contents Validity Ratio) on the selected indicators. The results showed a significant acceptance factors timeliness, the following appeared as entertainment, fun and self-efficacy and more. In the future, such additional step as factor analysis targeting the user to verify the validity of the selected factors is required.
IPTV Healthcare Service;Brainstorming;Delphi Method;Acceptance Factors
- Geist M. R., Using the Delphi method to engage stakeholders: A comparison of two studies, Evaluation and Program Planning, 33, 2010. pp.147-154. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.evalprogplan.2009.06.006
- Dajani, J. S., Sincoff, M. Z., & Talk W. K., Stavility and Agreement Criteria for the Termination of Delphi Studies, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 13, 1979, pp.83-90. https://doi.org/10.1016/0040-1625(79)90007-6
- Lawshe, C. H., A quantitative approach to content validity, Personnel Psychology, 28(4), 1975, pp.563-575. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-6570.1975.tb01393.x
- Lee, Y. D. (2009). Wearable u-Healthcare System in Wireless Sensor Network with High Reliability, Dongseo University PhD Thesis.
- Korea Health Industry Development Institute (2008). Longterm comprehensive plan for activation of u-Healthcare.
- Steele, R., Lo, A., Secombe, C., & Wong Y. K., Elderly persons' perception and acceptance of using wireless sensor networks to assist healthcare, International Journal of Medical Informatics, 78, 2009, pp.788-801. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmedinf.2009.08.001
- Fishbein, L. P. & Ajen, I., Belief, Attitude, Intention and Behavior: An Intorduction to Theory and Research, Boston, MA: Addison-Wesley, 1975.
- Davis,F. D., Bagozzi, R. P. & Warshaw, P. R., Extrinsic and Intrinsic Motivation to Use Computers in the Workplace, Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 22(14), 1992, pp.1111-1132. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1559-1816.1992.tb00945.x
- Thompson, R, L., Higgins, C. A. & Howell, J. M., Personal Computing: Toward a Cincptual Model of Utilization, MIS Quarterly, 15(1), 1991, pp.125-143. https://doi.org/10.2307/249443
- Compeau, D. R. & Higgings, C. A., Computer Self-Efficacy: Development of a Measure and Initial Test, MIS Quarterly, 19(2), 1995, pp.189-211. https://doi.org/10.2307/249688
- Parasuraman A., Technology Readiness Index(TRI): A Multiple -Item Scale to Measure Readiness to Embrace New, Journal of Service Research, 2(4), 2000, p.307-320. https://doi.org/10.1177/109467050024001
- DeLone W. H., & McLean, E. R., The DeLone and McLean Model of Information System Success: A Ten Year Update, Journal of Management Information System, 19(4), 2003, pp.9-30. https://doi.org/10.1080/07421222.2003.11045748
- ISO/IEC 9126-1, Software engineering "Product quality Part 1: Quality model", 2001.
- Torrance, E., Group decision making and disagreement, Social Forces, 35, 1957, pp.314–318. https://doi.org/10.2307/2573319
- Shin, D. H., Potential user factors driving adoption of IPTV. What are customers expecting from IPTV? Technological Forecasting & Social Change, 74, 2007, pp.1446-1464. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2006.05.007
- Yang, S. H. (2008). Set-top boxes and gateways works for IPTV-based health care services, 12th Annual Conference of next generation communication software.
- Hur, C. W. (2009). If 3 hours missed, stroke suffering until death. Kugil media.