- Volume 31 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Train-Structure Dynamic Interaction Analysis of The Bridge Transition Considering Track Irregularity
궤도틀림을 고려한 교대접속부의 열차상호동적거동해석
- Choi, Chan-Yong (High-Speed Railway Research Division, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Hun-Ki (High-Speed Railway Research Division, Korea Railroad Research Institute) ;
- Chung, Keun-Young (KY Technology) ;
- Yang, Sang-Beom (Dept of Civil, Architecture and Environmental Systems Engineering, Sungyunkwan Univ.)
- Received : 2015.05.29
- Accepted : 2015.09.16
- Published : 2015.09.30
In this study, track dynamic interaction characteristics caused by the vehicle running through transitional section such as bridge abutments were studied using the finite element analysis program. The geometric condition of track was generated by trigonometric function and allowable maximum track irregularity is determined by KORAIL track maintenance criteria. The sub-infrastructure under rail fastener system was modelled by 3D solid elements. To reduce computational cost only half track line is numerically considered and the roller boundary condition was applied to each side of model. In this study, the vehicle-track dynamic interaction analysis was carried out for standard Korean transition section of concrete track and the dynamic behaviors were investigated. The dynamic characteristics considered are wheel load variation, vertical acceleration at body, and maximum Mises stress at each part of transitional section.
Grant : 콘크리트궤도 철도교량의 신뢰도기반 설계법 개발 및 철도 토공노반설계 선형 기준개선
Supported by : 국토교통부
- Andre Paixao, Eduardo Fortunato, and Rui Calcada (2014), "Transition Zones to Railway Bridges:Track Measurements and Numerical Modelling", ELSEVIER, Engineering Structures.
- Cathal Bowe (2009), "Dynamic Interaction of Trains and Railway Bridges Using Wheel Rail Contact Method", Ph.D. thesis, National University of Ireland Galway.
- Cho, I.K., Jung, J.H., and Cho, K.H. (2012), "Numerical Analysis for Optimization Method of Support Stiffness in Railway Transition Zone", Journal of the Korean Society of Hazard Mitigation, Vol.12 No.2, pp.65-70. https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2012.12.2.065
- Choi, C.Y., Kim, H.K., Eum, K.Y., and Kang Y.S. (2014), "Dynamic behavior of Track/roadbed with Loading Frequency in Concrete Track Through Full Scale Meodel Test", Journal of the Korean Geosynthetics Society, Vol. 13. No.3, pp.39-47. https://doi.org/10.12814/jkgss.2014.13.3.039
- Choi, I.Y., Um, J.H., and Kim, M.C. (2013), "Analysis of the Influence of Track Alignment on Ride Comfort and Safety of KTX", Journal of The Korean Society for Railway, Vol.16, No.2, pp.110-116. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2013.16.2.110
- Eisenmann, J. and Leykauf, G. (2000), "Feste Fahrbahn Fur Schienenhahnen", Sonderdruck aus, Beton Kalender.
- Eisenmann, J. and Leykauf, G. (2001), "Beton-Fahrbahnen", 2nd Edition, Ernst&Sohn a Wiley Company.
- Eum, K.Y., Kim, Y.H., and Kim, J.W. (2013), "Study on Dynamic Characteristics of Structure Approaches by Train Moving Loads", Journal of The Korean Society for Railway, Vol.15, No.4, pp.298-304.
- Jeong, H.S. et al. (2008), "A Study on The Properties of The High-Speed Railway Bridges Considering Dynamic Responses", Vol.15, pp.7-13, Yooshin Technical Bulletin
- Kim, J.Y., Park, Y.H., and Cho, K.H. (2013), "Earth Pressure Reduction Method in Railway Bridge Abutment Using Geosynthetics Tube", Journal of The Korean Society for Railway, Vol.2013, No.11, pp.952-959.
- Kim, Joon-Hee (2000), "Earthquake Response Analysis of High-speed Railway Vehicles", Master thesis, KAIST.
- Korea Rail Network Authority (2013), "Guidelines of Track Maintenance".
- Lee, S.J., Choi, C.Y., Hwang, S.B., and Kim, K.J. (2012), "Dynamic Property of Gravel Materials Used in the Bridge Transitional Zone of High Speed Railway", Journal of The Korean Society for Railway, No.10, pp.497-502.
- Lee, T.H., Choi C.Y., Ernest, Nsabimnan, and Jung, Y.H. (2013), "Dynamic Change of Stresses in Subsoil under Concrete Slab Track Subjected to Increasing Train Speeds", Journal of the Korea Geotechnical Society, Vol.29, No.10, pp.57-66. https://doi.org/10.7843/kgs.2013.29.10.57
- Shan, Y., Albers, B., and Savidi, S.A. (2013), "Influence of Different Transitions Zones on the Dynamic Response", ELSEVIER, Computers and Geotechnics.
- UIC code 518 OR (2003), "Testing and Approval of Railway Vehicles from the Point of View of Their Dynamic behaviour Safety Track Fatigue Ride Quality".