- Volume 6 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Displacement Measurement of Pylon using Image Processing Technique
영상처리 기법을 이용한 주탑의 변위 측정
- Received : 2015.07.07
- Accepted : 2015.08.14
- Published : 2015.09.30
This paper introduces a digital image processing(DIP) method as a method for measuring the displacement of pylon. The comparison of DIP results and ANSYS analysis results verified the validity of the image processing technique. Normalized cross-correlation(NCC) coefficient was used and experiments were performed three times. It shows that the displacement difference was 22% and 5% compared to ANSYS results. Therefore, the image processing method is expected to be able to measure the displacement of pylon sufficiently.
- Matlab R2014b (2014), "Image Processing Toolbox".
- ANSYS 15.0 (2014), "Mechanical APDL".
- Lewis, J. P. (1995) "Fast Normalized Cross-Correlation," Industrial Light & Magic.
- N. Otsu (1979), "A threshold selection method from gray-level histograms," in IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, Cybern., vol. 9, pp. 62-66. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSMC.1979.4310076
- M. M. Fraz, M. Javed, and A. Basit (2008), "A threshold selection method from gray-level histograms," in 4th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies, pp. 232-236.
- Son, B. J., Lee, S. Y. (2015), "Study on Fracture Area Measurement of Tension Specimen using Digital Image Processing", The Conference of The Korean Society for Advanced Composite Structures, pp. 45-46.
Supported by : 한국연구재단