- Volume 25 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Domestic Trends of Osteoarthritis-related Research on Each Constituent Herb of ChondroT - Focused on the Journal of Korean Medicine
ChondroT 구성약물의 골관절염 관련 국내 연구 동향 - 한의학 학술지를 중심으로
- Bae, Kil-Joon (Department of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation, College of Korean Medicine, Dongshin University) ;
- Jeong, Ji-Won (Department of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation, College of Korean Medicine, Dongshin University) ;
- Song, Min-Yeong (Department of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation, College of Korean Medicine, Dongshin University) ;
- Kim, Tae-Gwang (Department of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation, College of Korean Medicine, Dongshin University) ;
- Kim, Seon-Jong (Department of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation, College of Korean Medicine, Dongshin University)
- 배길준 (동신대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실) ;
- 정지원 (동신대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실) ;
- 송민영 (동신대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실) ;
- 김태광 (동신대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실) ;
- 김선종 (동신대학교 한의과대학 한방재활의학과교실)
- Received : 2015.09.30
- Accepted : 2015.10.10
- Published : 2015.10.31
Objectives The purpose of this study is to analyze the osteoarthritis-related effect of each constituent herb of ChondroT, the herbal medicine that used for osteoarthritis. Methods We searched osteoarthritis-related studies on each constituent herb of ChondroT via five Korean Medicine web databases. We classified these studies by each constituent herb (Ostericii Radix, Angelica Gigas Nakai, Clematidis Radix, Lonicerae Flos, Phellodendri Cortex) and researched the osteoarthritis-related effect. Results We collected 18 studies (two studies of Ostericii Radix, five studies of Angelica Gigas Nakai, three studies of Clematidis Radix, six studies of Lonicerae Flos, and two studies of Phellodendri Cortex). All of these studies were composed of in vivo and in vitro, and there were six pharmacopuncture experimental study. All experiments showed the significant effects on specific inflammatory mediators. Conclusions These results suggest that ChondroT will be able to apply to the treatment of osteoarthritis through continuous research and development.
Supported by : 보건복지부
- The Korean Orthopaedic Association. Orthopaedics 7th edition. Seoul : New medical publisher. 2013:317-27.
- Kung SE, Oh MS. Effects of Sayeok-tang on Papain-Induced Osteoarthritis in Mice. Korean J. of Oriental Physiology and Pathology. 2013;27(2):212-24.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Essentials of Musculaoskeletal Care. Seoul : Hanwoori. 2009:49-50.
- Kim DH, Kang SI, Song MY, Choi JB, Bae KJ, Han JS, Yang MS, Sin YJ. Effects of Bangkeehwangkee-tang (fangjihuangqi-tang) Treatment on the Monosodium Iodoacetate-induced Osteoarthritis in Rats. J. of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2014;24(2):15-29.
- Heo J. Donguibogam. Seoul : BUBIN PUBLISHERS CO. 2005:1431, 1787.
- Korean Medicine University Herbology Editing Commission. Herbology. Seoul : Younglimsa. 2008:160, 630, 241, 306, 222.
- Park CW, Kim GS. The effect of Phellodendri Cortex aqua - acpuncture pretreatment at rabit knee joint arthritis on the reduce of inflamation content induced by lipopoly saccharide. J. of Korean Acupuncture&Moxibustion Society. 1998;15(1):229-48.
- Jang SI, Kim HJ, Hwang KM, Pae HO, Yun YG, Chung HT, Kim YC. Anti-Inflammatory Effect of Ethanol Extract of Angelica uchiyamana in Activated Murine RAW 264.7 macrophages. Korean J. of Oriental Medical Prescription. 2002;10(2):189-97.
- Yu S, Keum DH, Lee MJ. Effect of CR(Clematidis Radix) on Anti-Inflammatory, Analgesic and Antipyretic in Animal Model. J. of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2004;14(2):75-84.
Lee DE, Lee JR, Kim YW, Kwon YK, Byun SH, Shin SW, Suh SI, Kwon TK, Byun JS, Kim SC. Inhibition of Lipopolysaccharide-Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase, TNF-
$\alpha$, IL- $1\beta$and COX-2 Expression by Flower and Whole Plant of Lonicera japonica. Korean J. of Oriental Physiology and Pathology. 2005;19(2):481-9.
- Yang KJ, Kim SJ, Seo IB, Park SK, Kim JS, Seo JC, Choi SM, Lee HJ, Kim EH. Effects of Clematis mandshurica Rupr. on Nitric Oxide Synthase in the Periaqueductal Gray of Collagenase-induced Rat Osteoarthritis Model. Korean J. of Meridian&Acupoint. 2005;22(4):109-16.
- Yun YG, Kim GM, Lee SJ, Ryu SH, Jang SI. Inhibitory Effect of Aqueous Extract from Lonicera japonica Flower on LPS-induced Inflammatory Mediators in RAW 264.7 Macrophages. Korean J. of Herbology. 2007;22(3):117-25.
- Kim JY, Lee H. A Study on the Effect of Herbal-acupuncture with Phellodendri Cortex Solution on Collagen-induced Arthritis in DBA/1J Mice. Korean J. of Meridian&Acupoint. 2007;24(2):163-84.
- Park HJ, Bae GS, Kim DY, Seo SW, Park KB, Kim BJ, Song JM, Lee KY, Na C, Shin BC, Park SJ, Song HJ, Hwang SY. Inhibitory Effect of Extract from Ostericum koreanum on LPS-induced Proinflammatory Cytokines Production in RAW264.7 Cells. Korean J. of Herbology. 2008;23(3):127-34.
- Kim CM, Park YK. The Effects of Different Extracts of Ostericum koreanum on the Production of Inflammatory Mediators in LPS-stimulated RAW264.7 Cells. Korean J. of Herbology. 2009;24(1):169-78.
- Ahn SH, Kim HH. Lonicerae Flos Inhibited COX-2 and MMP-9 in LPS Induced Arthritis of Mouse through Regulation of MIF. Korean J. of Oriental Physiology and Pathology. 2010;24(2):242-8.
- Kim HS, Ki HP, Lee JS, Yun YG. Effects of flos lonicerae water extract on anti-rheumatiod arthritis. Korean J. of Oriental Medical Prescription. 2010;18(2):183-99.
- Ryu MS, Yun YC, Kim JH. The Effect of Angelica gigas NAKAI Pharmacopuncture at ST36 and BL23 on Freund's Adjuvant Arthritis in Rats. J. of Korean Acupuncture& Moxibustion Society. 2010;27(5):25-34.
- Choi YJ, Roh JD. Effects of Angelicae Gigantis Radix pharmacopuncture on Nitric Oxide and Prostaglandin E2 Production in Macrophage. J. of Korean Pharmacopuncture. 2011;14(3):81-90.
Yun KJ, Lee EY. Effects of Hot Aqueous and Ethanol Extract from Lonicera japonica Flos on NO and
$PGE_2$in Macrophage. J. of Korean Acupuncture&Moxibustion Society. 2012;29(1):67-74.
- Lee JS, Kim KH, Lee SD, Kim KS. The Effect of Clematidis Radix Herbal-acupuncture Solution, on Collagen, Adjuvant, Lipopolysaccharide and Phospholipase A2 Induced Rheumatoid Arthritis in Mice. J. of Korean Acupuncture& Moxibustion Society. 2012;29(1):127-37.
- Kang YG, Ryu IH, Kim SB, Choi CM, Seo YJ, Cho HB. A Study on the Inhibitory Effect and Mechanism of Lonicera Japonica on Type I Interferon. J. of Korean Obstet Gynecol. 2013;26(2):17-32. https://doi.org/10.15204/jkobgy.2013.26.2.017
- Han HS. Anti-inflammatory Effect of Angelicae Gigantis Radix Water Extract on LPS-stimulated Mouse Macrophages. Korean J. of Herbology. 2013;28(5):113-9. https://doi.org/10.6116/kjh.2013.28.5.113
- Han HS. Anti-inflammatory Effect of Angelicae acutilobae Radix Water Extract on LPS-stimulated Mouse Macrophages. Korean J. of Herbology. 2013;28(6):129-33. https://doi.org/10.6116/kjh.2013.28.6.129
- The Society of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. Korean Medicine Rehabilitation the 4th edition. Seoul : Koonja publisher. 2015:115-6.
- Kang HS, Hong SH, Kang CH. Musculoskeletal radiology. Seoul : Panmun education. 2014:147-63.
- Lee EJ, Oh MS. Effects of Keonbodan on MIA-Induced Osteoarthritis in Rat. J. of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2014;24(2):51-64.
- Yoon CH. Osteoarthritis Update. The Korean J. of Internal Medicine. 2012;82(2):170-4.
- Kook KH, Oh MS. Effects of Leejung-tang on MIAInduced Osteoarthritis Rat. J. of Korean Medicine Rehabilitation. 2014;24(1):31-45.
- Yoh SB, Sul JU, Shin MS. Research Trends on the Treatment of Knee Osteoarthritis in Korean Medicine. Korean J. of Acupuncture. 2011;28(1):139-55.
- Kim TY, Kim JH, Park JH, Lee JK, Han C, Kum CJ, Oh JW. The Domestic Trends of Traditional Korean Medicine Treatments on Degenerative Knee Arthritis. The J. of Korea CHUNA Manual Medicine for Spine&Nerves. 2014;9(2):69-79.
- Jeoung BR, Lee KD, Na CS, Kim YE, Kim BA, Kim YR. Ganghwaljetongyeum, an anti-arthritic remedy, attenuates synoviocyte proliferation and reduces the production of proinflammatory mediators in macrophages: the therapeutic effect of GHJTY on rheumatoid arthritis. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2013;13:47. https://doi.org/10.1186/1472-6882-13-47