- Volume 20 Issue 10
This study aims to inspect national security consciousness of marriage migrant women, and to figure out factors which affect on awareness of national security. Based on this, this study also suggests a way to build up national security of marriage migrant women. As the result of the factors on security situation, there were several things which are necessity of education, trust in the army and government, positivity toward North Korea and so on, while necessity of education, trust in the army and government, national pride and positivity toward North Korea were on the awareness of national security. There are three ways of building up national security consciousness of marriage migrant women. First, security education is needed to be in the social adjustment program of marriage migrant women. Secondly, concern on security is required to them. Third, a necessity of production on security education material is demanded for marriage migrant women.
multicultural family;security awareness;marriagemigrant women;diaspora;security education
- Lim, Chae Wan, "A New Perspective on the "Diasporic Phenomenon" in Ara of Globalization: Focused on transnational ethnic-national networks", The Korean Transactions of North East Asian Studies, 49: 471, 2008.
- Kim Kyung Hak and others, "The Myth of Return: Migration and Settlement of Overseas Indians", Kyungin Media Group, 1, 2005.
- Korea Immigration Service, "2014 Korea Immigration Service. Statistics annual report", 2014.
- Park, Gap Lyoung, "A Study on the Identities of Children whose Mothers are Female Marriage Immigrants in Korea", Interdisciplinary Program of Global Diaspora Studies Graduate School, Chonnam National University, 1, 2014.
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Educational Statistics Data, 2014. 4. 1.
- Park, Gyun Yeol, "The Consciousness of National Security and its Implications to Moral Education", Elementary Moral Education, 14: 180, 2004.
- McNamara,Robert S. The essence of security, New York Harper & Row, 142-143, 1968.
- Lee Young Gyun, "Cognitive analysis of the New Generation's National Security before Military Service", The Journals of Korean Public Administration Review, 6(1): 49, 2002.
- Shin Jung Hyun, Baek Jong Chun, "Policy of National Security", 18-19, 1984.
- Kim Jong Young, Hwang Joong Ho, Lee Gyu Woong, "Plans for Raising National Security Awareness", Strategy Forum, 9: 218-219, 2008.
- Kim Jong Young, Hwang Joong Ho, Lee Gyu Woong, "Plans for Raising National Security Awareness", Strategy Forum,The 9th Issue, 230, 2008,
- Kim Hyun Gi, "Military Strategy and Power of North Korea", Strategy Forum, The 11th Issue, 183, 2010.
- Park Gyun Yeol, "National Security Awareness and Moral Education", Elementary Moral Education, The 14th Issue, 179, 2004,
- Park Gyun Yeol, "National Security Awareness and Moral Education", Elementary Moral Education, The 14th Issue, 228-229, 2004.
- Park Gyun Yeol, "National Security Awareness and Moral Education", Elementary Moral Education, The 14th Issue, 231, 2004.