- Volume 31 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Architectural Planning of Social Mixed Apartment of Sale and Rental Housing - Based on site survey -
소셜믹스를 위한 분양임대 혼합주거동 건축계획연구 - 사례조사를 근간으로 -
- Choi, Kwon-Jong ;
- Jihn, Jung
- 최권종 ;
- Received : 2015.07.02
- Accepted : 2015.10.19
- Published : 2015.10.30
The purpose of this study is to suggest the design methods of mixed type apartment (sale+rent) for social integration, through analysis of constructed housing site's character and living circumstance of rental housing development types in physically. According to supplement patterns and design methods in rental housing, it was determined life style of rental residence. Therefore, it cause unexpected social problems. If the design methods of rental housing were one sided type classified them into own and rent in the past, nowadays there have designed and constructed some apartment sites through many studies for social integration, not social exclusion. As a sites survey of mixed type apartments, it select two sample sites just moved into a new apartment(Enpyung and Sinnae districts of Seoul). According to do a survey, Many dwellers responded positively over the level of residence satisfaction. But some dwellers responded to their discontent in mixed type. that proves some peoples still have a prejudice against mixed type apartments. Lately, It change the liking for small families, and the concept of house own changes investing into dwelling in our society. It makes the mixed type apartment is just practicable. Rental housing was to prepare the low-income bracket, as well as in the aging society forward, and deliberate consideration to generation, and classes, social mix needed housing and welfare must be accompanied by the shooting for in terms of research is essential.
Social Mix;Rental Housing;Small family;Mixed Type Apartment
- Kim, M. H., Lee, M. A., & Noh, S. H. (2008). The Development of Social Inclusion.Exclusion Indicators, Journal of the Korean Housing Association, 19(6), 96-98.
- Kim, S. M. (2005). A Study on the Outdoor Service Facilities Standards in Public Rental Housing, Ph.D. Dissertation, Seoul Univ. Seoul, 128-153.
- Kim, S. Y. (2005). A Study of Social Exclusion in Public Rental Housing, Ma. Dissertation, Chung-Ang Univ. Seoul, 10-37.
- Lee, J. K. (2004). The Subsidized Rental Housing Policy (Theory and Practice), Nanam press, Seoul, 116.
- Lee, S. H. (2005). Study of Factors that Affect Satisfaction Rate of Residents in Communal Apartments, Ph.D. Dissertation, Kookmin Univ. Seoul, 37-46.
- Lee, S. H., Kim, K. Y., Jung, H. N., Cho, P. K., & Park, C. K. (2005). Polish Direction for Improving the Distribution System and Management Scheme of Public Rental Housing, Journal of Korea Planning Association, 287, 130-132.
- Lee, S. M., & Kim, Y. J. (2014). Perception on Social Mix of Managers and Residents in the Mixed Housing Complexes for Sale and Rental Apartment, Journal of the Korean Housing Association, 25(6), 29 -35.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport. (2012, 2014). Korea Housing Survey, www.hnuri.go.kr.
- Park, J, E., & Lee, H. W. (2010). A Study on the Design Elements of Common Space for the Development of the Socially Integrated Housing, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea Planning & Design, 26(6), 15-16.
- Park, K. S., Park, E. K., Kwon, C. H., & Nam, W. S. (2011). An Exploratory Study on the Influence of the Factor of Resident' Participation and Conflict on Housing Satisfaction in a Social-Mix Housing Complex, LHI Journal, 2(3), 239-247.
- Park, M. S. (2010). Social Mix Polish Lesson from Experiences in United States. Journal of the Korean Association for Housing Polish Studies, 18(3), 119-148.
- An, K. H., & On, Y. T. (2003). translation, Charter of the New Urbanism, Hanwool co, 115-116.
- Jane jacobs (You, K. E. translation). (2011). The Death and Life of Great American Cities, Greenby press, 364-365, 384-388, 524.
- Seo, D, H. (2006). A Study on Development of the Cube assembly unit and elevation, based on the User Planning for Housing design, Ma. Dissertation, Korea Univ. Seoul, 56-65.
- Seo, S. J., Kim, J. J., Jung, K. I., & Seol, J. I. (2004). Planning Strategies for Social Mix in National Rental Housing Estates, Housing and Urban Research Institute Korea National Housing Co. Jinju. 88, 117.
- Shin, W. K., Kim, E. M., Woo, H. H., & Park, C. S. (2008). A Case Study on a Foreign Housing Complex for Social Integration of Korean Housing Complex, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea Planning & Design, 24(2), 13.
- The Hankook-ilbo. (2015.2,5).
- www.tbroad.com. (2014.9,12).
- Residential Satisfaction Among Public Housing Residents Living in Social-Mix Housing Complexes: The Case of the Seoul Metropolitan Area, Korea pp.1476-7244, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1080/08111146.2018.1472076