- Volume 31 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Study on Design Guideline and Application of Evacuation School Facility
대피학교시설의 설계지침 및 적용에 관한 연구
- Yeom, Tae-Jun ;
- Han, Jong-Hun ;
- Park, Mi-Jin ;
- Hwang, Young-Sam
- 염태준 ;
- 한종훈 ;
- 박미진 ;
- Received : 2015.07.02
- Accepted : 2015.10.19
- Published : 2015.10.30
It is evident that natural disasters, such as floods, typhoons and blizzards are affecting the world in various measures. When an unexpected disaster has occurred, citizens are directed to be quickly and safety evacuated to the designated evacuation facilities which includes; community service centers, government offices, village halls, and schools. Although school facilities are most commonly used, current studies have supported that South Korea is insufficient in providing so. This study conducted mainly in Seo-gu, Incheon, included the analysis of schools designated as evacuation facilities. Based on this research, design guidelines have been improved, and applied drawings are to provide data for enhancement of the victims' amenity and safety when evacuation schools are newly built or remodeled.
Disaster;Evacuation School Facility;Conformity Assessment;Design Guideline
- Kim, K., Kim, K. Y., Moon, C., & Lee, B. J. (2014). Urban Disaster Preparedness for the City Fore Safety Planning. Korea Planners Association, 388, 6-21.
- Kwon, Y. S., Hwang, Y. S., Kim, M. J., & Jung, P. S. (2013). Desing Principles of School Facilities for the Enhance of Urban Resilience - Focused on the Case of Torrential Downpour from Climate Change. Journal of The Urban Design Institute of Korea, 14(4). 55-71.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2014). Study of Urban Infrastructure Design Technology for Urban Resilience Reinforcement midway report.
- Park, S. H., Jung, T. H., Heo, B. Y., Jang, J. S., & Sim, S. Y. (2014). A Study on improvement of the procedure of selection and maintenance for the shelter. 57-58
- Yeom, T. J., Han, J. H., Park, M. J., & Hwang, Y. S. (2015). A Study of the Test Applications for the Evacuation School Facilities by Conformity Assessment Indicatirs. Architectural Institute of Korea.
- Yeom, T. J., Lee, J. L., Han, J. H., Park, M. J., & Hwang, Y. S. (2014). A Study on the Conformity Assessment Indicators developed or the selection of Evacuation School Facilities. Architectural Institute of Korea.
Supported by : 국토교통부