- Volume 31 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Development Process and Characteristics of Architectural Design Organization of China in Modern and Contemporary Period
중국 근현대 건축설계조직의 변천과정과 특성에 관한 연구
- Jeon, Seong-Ho ;
- Kim, Bong-Ju ;
- Choi, Keon-Wook
- 전성호 ;
- 김봉주 ;
- Received : 2014.12.18
- Accepted : 2015.09.21
- Published : 2015.10.30
Architectural design organization of China is starting from traditional building system. However, ever since a first generation of Chinese architects who had received an education from western country established Architectural design organization in china, it has been changed and adopted the system of Western-style architectural design organization. Especially since after Republic of China has founded, as proceeds with rapid urbanization, there are a lot of demands for architecture in China which became an arena for competition of both the local and foreign architectural design organization, and it caused that local firm faces an uphill battle than ever before. The aim of this paper, on the architectural practice, under unique society and economic condition, is to draw development process from modern to present period, organization structure and characteristic of architectural design organization in China. Through this, when Korea architectural design organization cooperate with china organization in the future, it can be basic data to understand characteristic of local firm, reference data to select appropriate organization in each region and project.
China;Architectural Design Organization;Organization Structure;Development Process
- Huang, Y. (2010). Interpretation, Development and Analysis of China's Architectural Design Institutions. Journal of Urban Environment Design. 49(12), 129-133
- Jeon, S., & Choi, K. (2013). A Study of Establishment and Development Process of China Modern Architectural Education. Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Planning and Design Section, 29(8), 159-167
- Jeon, S., & Choi, K. (2013). A Study on Supply of Architect and Estimating Standard of Design Fee of China. Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Planning and Design Section, 29(5), 141-149
- Li, W., & Zhi, W. (2001). Critical Comments on Contemporary Architectural Design Firms in China. Journal of Time+Architecture, 2001(01), 25-28
- Li, C. (2004). A Comparative Research on Management Mode and Production System between Chinese and Foreign Architecture Design Firms (Master's thesis, Tianjin University), 48, Retrieved from http://cdmd.cnki.com.cn/Article/CDMD-10056-2004125649.htm
- Ministry of Construction of the People's Republic of China. (2007). Engineering design qualification standards. Beijing, China Architecture & Building Press, 59
- Ministry of Construction of the People's Republic of China. (2010). Statistics Data of National Engineering Survey and Design Firm in 2010. Beijing, China Architecture & Building Press, 137
- Qi, D. (2004). Development of Professionalization: Exploration of Reform of Large-scale Architectural Design Institutes. Journal of Time+Architecture, 2004(01), 24-26
- Wang, Y. (2009). The Research on Operation Mode of Chinese Architectural Firm and Its Development Strategies (Master's thesis, Tianjin University), 4-5. Retrieved from http://cdmd.cnki.com.cn/Article/CDMD-10056-2010093057.htm
- Wu, J. (2001). Review on Contemporary Private-owned Architectural Design Firms in China, Journal of Time+Architecture, 2001(01), 13
- Xue, Q. (2011). Standards of Architecture Design Fee and China Unique Architectural Design Firm. Journal of the Architectural Design Management, 171(28), 19-23.
- Ye, L. (2004). State-owned Construction Enterprises Reform and Building Industry Development (Master's thesis, Anwei University), 8. Retrieved from http://cdmd.cnki.com.cn/Article/CDMD-10357-2004085173.htm
- Zhang, H. (2004). Reform and Development of Large-scale Architectural Design Institutes, Journal of Time+Architecture, 2004(01), 20-23
- Zhang, B. (2007). My architecture creation way. 1st ed., Beijing, China Architecture & Building Press, 92.
- Zou, D., & Dai, L., & Zhang, X. (2010). A History of Chinese Modern Architecture. 1st ed., Beijing, China Architecture & Building Press, 56,78,96.