- Volume 31 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Empirical Performance Prediction Model for Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cell (PEMFC)
고분자 전해질 연료전지(PEMFC)의 운전을 통한 발전 및 열 생산 성능 예측 모델 개발
- Dong, Hye-Won ;
- Jo, Su-Young ;
- Lee, Sung-Joon ;
- Jeong, Jae-Weon
- 동혜원 ;
- 조수영 ;
- 이성준 ;
- Received : 2015.05.27
- Accepted : 2015.10.12
- Published : 2015.10.30
A fuel cell has come up as an upcoming new and renewable energy recently. The fuel cell is the system which is converting chemical energy to power and heat. When applied to fuel cell in buildings, PEMFC(Polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell) is mainly used due to relatively low operating temperature (
Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cell;Prediction model;Combined Heat and Power;Response Surface Method
- Cho, J. H., Hong, W. P., & Chun, M. G. (2010). Renewable source and hybrid system modeling for smart grid. Journal of the Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, 24(12), 109-121.
- Davis, M. W., Fanney, A. H., LaBarre, M. J., Henderson, K. R., & Dougherty, B. P. (2007). Parameters affecting the performance of a residential-scale stationary fuel cell system. Journal of Fuel Cell Science and Technology, 4(2), 109-115. https://doi.org/10.1115/1.2713767
- Ellis, M. W. (2002). Fuel Cells for Building Applications. American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers, 13-15.
- Flick, S., Schwager, M., McCarthy, E., Merida W. (2014). Designed experiments to characterize PEMFC material properties and performance. Applied Energy, 129, 135-146. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2014.05.009
- Johnson, G., Beausoleil-Morrison, I., Strathearn, B., Thorsteinson, E., & Mackintosh, T. (2013). The calibration and validation of a model for simulating the thermal and electrical performance of a 1 kWAC proton-exchange membrane fuel-cell micro-cogeneration device. Journal of Power Sources, 221, 435-446. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2012.08.035
- Kim M. H., Park J. S., & Jeong J. W. (2013). Energy saving potential of liquid desiccant in evaporative cooling-assisted 100% outdoor air system. Energy, 59, 726-736. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.energy.2013.07.018
- Korea Energy Management Corporation (2014). New and Renewable Energy Statistics 2013, 2014 ed, 16-17.
- Lee, J. H., & Kim, T. S. (2011). Modeling and simulation of the dynamic behaviour of a PEMFC system. 2011 Autumn Conference of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2371-2376.
- Beer, J. M. (2007). High efficiency electric power generation: The environmental role. Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, 33(2), 107-134. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pecs.2006.08.002
- Boundy, B., Diegel, S. W., Wright, L., & Davis, S. C. (2011). Biomass Energy Data Book. 4th ed, U.S. Department of Energy, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 201.
- Lee, K. H., & Strand, R. K. (2009). SOFC cogeneration system for building applications, part1: Development of SOFC system-level model and the parametric study. Renewable Energy, 34, 2831-2838. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2009.04.010
Supported by : 한국연구재단