- Volume 31 Issue 10
The exterior wall maintenance of a high-rise building is regarded as important, both in terms of the building maintenance itself as well as to ensure a good image for the building. As there are risks and economic disadvantages involved in using manual workers for this work, Robot Systems have recently been introduced as an alternative means. The existing Gondola Supporting means use heavy weights or anchors for the supporting points. However, these impose a weight load and cause damage, leading to problems for the roof or the building. Therefore, the study is trying to achieve a safe range of Supporting point loads for the Gondola-type Robot System by using a non-structural Parapet. This study carried out the structural analysis of parapet shape and thickness, which had been determined in the preceding studies, through the programs and the Korean Building Code-Structural. In addition, structural experimental specimens were made with the same concrete pouring method as used in the practical sites to conduct the structural experiments. Based on the comparative analysis of the experimental results and analysis results, were understood the range to be used as a structural element. Through the experiment, it was shown that
파라펫;수직;경사;곤돌라 지지대;구조적성능;외벽 유지관리;청소로봇
- Architectural Institute of Korea. (2010). Korean Building Code-Structural, 230-232, 242-245, 301-305, 325-331
- Korea Concrete Institute. (2008). Design Application with Strength Design Method for Reinforced Concrete Building Structure, 472-510, 677-698.
- Korea Concrete Institute. (2012). Design Application with Strength Design Method for Reinforced Concrete Building Structure, 56-60, 136-144.
- Korea Land & Housing Corporation. (2013). The classification of apartment roof and parapet types
- Gong, K. R. & Shim, W. G. (2009). A study on the changing trend and thr causing factors of the apartment roof with the roof-top structure. Architectural Institute of Korea. Vol. 25, No. 8, 163-174
- OH, S. J. (2005). A study on types of apartment roof design and residents' preference in metropolitan seoul area. Ajou University. Korea
- Ham, Y. B. & Park, S. J. (2013). Development of gondola-type building management robot platform and mechanism for moving/tasking on building outer-wall. Journal of the Korean Society for Precision Engineering, Vol. 30, No. 4, 1-2
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 국토교통과학기술진흥원