- Volume 31 Issue 10
Currently, a 'performance assessment system on existing building,' which objectifies the performance of the entire building and is the baseline data during real estate transaction and maintenance, is not yet being performed and does not exist in the country. With the recent trend of aging population, increase of interest in the environment, and the change of the initiative of housing market from supply-centered to inventory-centered, utilizing existing buildings is as demanded as securing newly-constructed houses nowadays. In order to do so, satisfying the demands of residents by improving the quality of existing buildings that lack in performance and extending the term of usage, as well as an objective assessment system on existing houses for a smooth flow of sales of existing houses are being required.
- Ministry of Construction and Transportation (2001). Arrangement of Systematic Research for Building Remodeling Vitalization. Report, 23-25.
- Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology(2013). Study on Establishment of Guideline for Construction of General Building Structures(RC Structures) Preparing for Remodeling. Report, 15-32.
- Korea Housing Corporation (2000). A Study on Apartment Housing Remodeling Plan. Report, 10-11.
- Korea Infrastructure Safety and Technology Corporation. (2000). Reconstruction Decision Procedure. Report, 21-27.
- Lee, S. B. (2005). Technological Range and Development Plan of Housing Performance Grade Marking. Housing Research, 13(13), 12-15.
- Lee, Y. H. & Chun, J. Y. (2009). A study on Evaluation System of Elemental Techniques for Remodeling Building. Dankook University, Master's Thesis, 78-82.
- Kim, Y. I. (2007). Housing Performance Grade Marking System. Equipment Journal, 36(4), 20-21.
- Ministry of Construction and Transportation (2005). A Study on Performance Grade Marking System of Apartment Housing. Report, 11-15.
- Ministry of Construction and Transportation, (2006). Housing Rebuilding Safety Inspection Manual. Report, 15-17.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 한국연구재단