- Volume 6 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
응급실 간호사들의 폭력 경험에 대한 현상학적 방법론의 융합적 접근
Convergent approach of phenomenological methodology about Emergency Nurses' experience of hospital violence
- 정영희 (우송정보대학 간호과)
- Jeong, Young-Hee (Dept. of Nursing, Woosong Information College)
- 투고 : 2015.08.07
- 심사 : 2015.10.20
- 발행 : 2015.10.31
이 연구는 살아 있는 인간의 경험을 잘 기술할 수 있는 현상학적 방법을 융합하여 응급실 간호사들의 폭력에 대한 경험을 알아보기 위해 시도되었다. 연구 방법으로는 질적 연구로서 응급실에서 근무하는 간호사 5인을 대상으로 심층 면담을 실시하여 Colaizzi의 현상학적 분석 방법의 융합적 접근을 이용하였다. 연구 결과, 심층 면담 후 면담 진술로부터 41개의 의미 있는 진술이 도출되었고 17개의 주제 묶음, 6개의 상위 범주가 도출되었다. 도출된 상위 범주로는 폭력의 배경, 정서적 반응, 신체적 반응, 사회적 반응, 소극적 대처, 적극적 대처로 나타나는 경험과 반응들이었다. 본 연구결과를 볼 때 폭력이 간호사에게 미치는 부정적인 영향은 다양한 측면에서 나타났으며, 폭력 예방에 대한 대책이 절실히 요구된다.
- KBS News(2013, Octover 16), "Vaculolar violence at ER... half of doctors are victims.", Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwSreWR43CY
- S. K. Min(2009, August 7) " The actual condition of damage in nurses at ER from hospital violence looks serious" : Chosun news. Retrieved from http://chosunilbousa.com/ninfo.cfm?upccode=chC6DA85EC-E&cat=News
- I. S. Yoo, "Countermeasures of violence against medical staff", J Korean Med Assoc, Vol. 57, No. 2, pp. 88-92, 2014. https://doi.org/10.5124/jkma.2014.57.2.88
- M. Y. Kim, S. H. Kim, S. H. Lim, "A Study of Workplace Violence by Nurses", Nursing Science, Vol. 17, pp. 33-44, 2004.
- E. O. Park, S. J. Kang, E. K. Lee, E. J. Ji, L. H. Kang, C. H. Park, "Violence Experience of Clinical Nurse in the Hospital, Journal of Korean Clinical Nursing Research, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 187-202, 2001.
- M. H. Sung, "Relationship of the Experience of Violence to Burnout and Job Satisfaction in Emergency Department Nurses", Journal of Korean Clinical Nursing Research, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 83-92, 2008.
- J. C. Kim, Y. M. Sul, H. S. Song, "Survey of Emergency Department Violence", Journal of the Korean Society of Emergency Medicine, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 309-313, 2003.
- H. J. Kwon, H. S. Kim, K. S. Choe, K. S. Lee Y. H. Sung, "A Study on Verbal Abuse Experienced at Medical Centers", Journal of Korean Clinical Nursing Research, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 113-124, 2007.
- E. Y. Park, J. M. Seo, H. O. Ju, E. N. Lee, "The Reactions of Emergency Department Nurses to Violence : Q-Methodological Approach", J Korean Acad Nurs, Vol. 37, No. 5, pp. 762-771, 2007. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2007.37.5.762
- E. H. Park, H. R. Park, H. S. Kim, "Approaches to Convergence Curriculum for Healthcare-Affiliated Students with Clinical Competence Assessment Program", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 79-86, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.3.079
- W. H. Moon, Y. J. Kim, "Nursing Students' Experience of Major Converged Short-term Study Abroad Program", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 1-11, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.2.001
- Y. H. Choi, "Qualitative Nursing Research", Soomoon Publication Inc., Seoul, 1993.
- F. U. Colaizzi, "Psychological Research as the Phenomonologist Views it", R.S. Valle, and M.King(Ed), Existential Phenomenological Alternatives for Psychology. New York : Oxford University Press, 1978.
- H. Y. Jeong, " A Study on Relationship among Violence Experience, Coping and Burnout of Emergency Department Nurses", Master dissertation, Inje University, 2007.
- J. S. Yoon, "A study of violence experience from patients and their families and job satisfaction of emergency department nurses", master dissertation, Ulsan University, 2004.
- M.J. Hong, "A study on nurses experience violence" Unpublished master's thesis, Eulji University, 2009.
- W.J Choi, S. H. Cho, N. S. Cho, G. S. Kim, "Original Articles : Effect of an Education Program on Violence in the Emergency Department", Journal of the Korean Society of Emergency Medicine, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 221-228, 2005.
- H. J. Jung, Y. S. Lee, "Nurses's Experiences of Verbal Abuse in Hospital Setting", Korean Academy on Communication in Healthcare, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 118-126, 2011. https://doi.org/10.15715/kjhcom.2011.6.2.118
- H. J. Park, H. S. Kang, K. H. Kim, H. J. Kwon, "Exposure to Workplace Violence and Coping in Intensive Care Unit Nurses", J Korean Acad Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 291-301, 2011. https://doi.org/10.12934/jkpmhn.2011.20.3.291
- J. Y. Cho, Y. W. Lee, H. S. Kim, S. H. Kim, "Relationships among Response for Violence Experience, Hardiness, and Job Satisfaction of Nurses Working in Emergency Department", Korean J Adult Nurs, Vol. 23, No. 5, pp. 494-502, 2011.
- S. S. Hwang, "A Study on Correlation between Clinical Nurses' Experience of Violence and Their Self-Esteem", Master dissertation, Kangwon University, 2008.
- H. S. Kim, H. W. Yim, S. H. Jeong, S. J. Jo, "An Association among Verbal Abuse, Social Support and Turnover Intention for Special Unit Nurses in a Hospital", Annals of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 388-395, 2009.
- K. A. Kim, "A verbal violence to nurses in operating rooms of general hospital in Seoul and Gyung-gi province", unpublished master's thesis, Korea University, Seoul.
- E. H. Ha, J. Y. Cho, "Coping Styles toward Hospital Violence in Clinical Nurses : An Application of Q Methodology", Korean J Adult Nurse, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp. 263-274, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7475/kjan.2013.25.3.263
- M. J. Jang, E. N. Lee, "Validity and Reliability of APQQ-K(Korean Version of the Assault Response Questionnaire) for Emergency Department Nurses in Korea", J Korean Acad Nurse, Vol. 45, No. 4, pp. 544-553, 2015. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2015.45.4.544
- E. H. Ha, J. Y. Cho, J. M., Kim, "Development oand Validation of the Hospital Violence Attitude Scale-18(HVAS-18) for Clinical Nurses, Korean J Adult Nurse, Vol. 27, No. 1, pp. 39-51, 2015. https://doi.org/10.7475/kjan.2015.27.1.39
- Y. J. Kim, "Cognition for First Aid in Persons Taking First Aid Education Theory and Practice related to Convergence Training", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 1-12, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.3.001
- Life Experiences and Prospects of Welfare/Poverty Exit of the Poor with Work Ability: Mixed Methodology using Sequential Exploratory Design vol.14, pp.9, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.9.19
- The Convergence Influence of Life Stress, Depression and Ego Resiliency on College Life Adaptation in Nursing Students vol.14, pp.7, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.7.259
- Effect of Verbal Abuse Experience, Coping Style and Resilience on Emotional Response and Stress During Clinical Practicum among Nursing Students vol.14, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.3.391
- Effects of Self-esteem, Aggression and Violence Recognition on the Academic Achievement of Adolescents vol.14, pp.7, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.7.29