- Volume 52 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
The Design of Skate Fermentation Monitoring System for Consumer Taste Using The Smart RFID Tag
스마트 RFID 태그를 이용한 소비자 입맛을 위한 홍어 발효 모니터링 시스템의 설계
- Chung, Sung Boo (Department of Computer Application, Seoil University) ;
- Kim, Joo Woong (Department of Computer Application, Seoil University) ;
- Lee, Wung Gun (Division of Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Dongguk University)
- Received : 2015.07.31
- Accepted : 2015.09.03
- Published : 2015.09.25
Recently, people are consuming more fermented food for its health benefits. When we think of fermented food, skate comes to mind. However, there are different preferences depending on the degree of fermentation. Thus, if there is a system that shows the degree of the fermentation on skate, people can eat according to their taste. This paper proposes a design of skate fermentation monitoring system for consumer taste using the smart RFID tag. The proposed system consists of the RFID tag,
- K. Y. Park, "Increased Health Functionality of Fermented Foods", Food Industry and Nutrition, vol. 17, no. 1, (2012) pp. 1-8.
- S. B. Lee, K. H. Koh, J. Y. Yang and S. H. Oh, "Fermented Food Science", Hyoil Publishers, Korea (2001).
- K.H. Eom, N.T. Van, L. Sen, K.K. Jung and J.W. Kim, "The Configuration of Fruit State Monitoring System Using the RFID System", International Journal of Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering, vol. 8, no. 4, (2013), pp. 343-352. https://doi.org/10.14257/ijmue.2013.8.5.34
- S. Ahson and M. lyas, "RFID Handbook", Taylor & Francis Group, Boca Raton (2008).
- P. Kumar, H. W. Reinitz, J. Simunovic, K. P. Sandeep and P. D. Franzon, "Overview of RFID technology and its applications in the food industry" Journal of Food Science, vol. 74, issue 8 (2009) pp. R101-R106. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1750-3841.2009.01323.x
- Y. T. Park and Y. B. Kim, "On the Accuracy of RFID Tag Estimation Functions", Journal of International and Communication Convergence Engineering, vol. 10, no. 1, (2012) pp. 33-39. https://doi.org/10.6109/jicce.2012.10.1.033
- M. H. Baek, B. G. Kim and H. J. Kim, "Design and Implementation of the Recording Processing Supporting System Using RFID", Journal of International and Communication Convergence Engineering, vol. 9, no. 6, (2011) pp. 629-632. https://doi.org/10.6109/ijice.2011.9.6.629
- A. P. Sample, D. J. Yeager, P. S. Powledge, A. V. Mamishev and J. R. Smith, "Design of an RFID-Based Battery-Free Programmable Sensing Platform", IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 57, no. 11, (2008) pp. 2608-2615. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIM.2008.925019
- R. Vyas, V. Lakafosis, A. Rida and N. Chaisilwattana, "Paper-Based RFID-Enabled Wireless Platforms for Sensing Applications", IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 57, no. 5, (2009) pp. 1370-1382. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMTT.2009.2017317
- N. Pesonen, K. Jaakkola, J. Lamy, K. Nummila and J. Marjonen, "Smart RFID Tags", in Development and Implementation of RFID technology, Edited C. Turcu, InTech, Vienna (2009) pp. 159-178.
- Ammonia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammonia