- Volume 28 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Optimize the Acoustic Environment Using a Sound Masking Effects of the Audio Signal Compression Principle
음성신호의 압축원리를 이용한 사운드 마스킹 효과로 음향 환경 최적화
- Received : 2015.10.16
- Accepted : 2015.10.24
- Published : 2015.11.01
Sound Masking System technology as by sound the same on all bands and artificially generates a constant sound shield People want to hear or recognize the people with the noise generated from the interior of the way. Prevent hearing or prevent recognition by using the technology to control the audible frequency band Continue to emit constant and uniform shielding sound audible frequency band Even the security content of speech (20 Hz~20 KHz). That interception laser eavesdropping, internal solicitations, during recording Or delay the decoding was a result of the effect of interference calculated Experience noise disturbance index is applied around the Stress Index is the average index is 10.16 was a luxury for the average index is then applied to the index 3.07 Noise is significantly lower stress level has improved noise conditions.
Audio signal;Audio Compression;Sound masking
- M. Neuendorf, 126th Audio Engineering Society Convention, Convention Paper, 7713 (2009)
- S. Quackenbush, AES 43rd International Conference (2011).
- Call for Proposals on Unified Speech and Audio Coding, N9519 (2007).
- International Telecommunication Union, ITU-R Recommendation, BS. 1543-1 (Geneva, Switzerland, 2001)
- Information technology - MPEG audio technologies - Part 1: MPEG Surround
- USAC Verification Test Report, N12232 (2011).
- J. Kim, E. Oh, and J. Robilliard, 127th Audio Engineering Society Convention, Convention Paper, 7875 (2009).
- M. Kim, E. Oh, and H. Shim, 129th Audio Engineering Society Convention, Convention Paper, 8289 (2010).