- Volume 39 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Effect of Lateral Deformations of Guideway on Guidance Characteristics of Maglev Train
가이드웨이 횡변형의 자기부상열차 안내특성에의 영향 분석
- Kim, Ki-Jung (Dept. of Mechatronics Engineering, Chungnam Nat’l Univ.) ;
- Lee, Jae-Kyoung (KIMM) ;
- Han, Hyung-Suk (KIMM) ;
- Yang, Seok-Jo (Dept. of Mechatronics Engineering, Chungnam Nat’l Univ.)
- Received : 2014.09.01
- Accepted : 2015.09.07
- Published : 2015.11.01
A slender guideway is essential in improving aesthetically and reducing its construction cost which accounts for about 70% of overall investment for maglev system. As the slender guideway, however, may increase its deformation, its effect on levitation stability and guidance performance needs to be analyzed. The purpose of this study is to analyze the effect on guidance characteristics of maglev due to the lateral deformation of the guideway girder and lateral irregularity of guiderail. For doing this, 3D model considering lateral deformation of girder and irregularity of rail of the guideway is developed. Using the dynamic interaction model integrated with the proposed guideway and maglev vehicle including electromagnetics and its controller, guidance characteristics of maglev are analyzed. It is analyzed that the effect on lateral deformation of girder is relatively small compared to deformation on the lateral irregularities of guiderail.
Urban Maglev Train;U-shaped electromagnet;Guidance characteristics;Guideway lateral deformation
Supported by : 국토교통부
- Meisinger, R., 1979, "Simulation of Maglev Vehicles Riding over Single and Double Span Guideways," Mathmatics and Computers in Simulation, XXI, pp. 197-206.
- Popp, K., 1981, "Mathmatical Modeling and Control System Design of Maglev Vehicles," Conference on Dynamics of High Speed Vehicles, pp. 333-363.
- Cai. Y., Chen. S.S., Rote. D.M. and Coffey., H.T., 1994, "Vehicle/Guideway Interaction for High Speed Vehicles on a Flexible Guideway," Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 175, No 5, 625-646. https://doi.org/10.1006/jsvi.1994.1350
- Dai, H.G., 2005, "Dynamic Behavior of Maglev Vehicle /Guideway System with Control," Ph.D. Dissertation, Case Western Reserve University.
- Han, H.S., 2003, "A Study on the Dynamic Modeling of a Magnetic Levitation Vehicle," JSME International, Vol. 46, No. 4, pp. 1497-1501. https://doi.org/10.1299/jsmec.46.1497
- Kim, K.J., Han, H.S., Kim, C.H. and Yang, S.J., "Effect of the Damper Between Maglev Vehicles on Curve Negotiation," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng A, Vol.37, No 4, pp 581-587, 2013 https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2013.37.4.581
- Kim, K.J., Han, H.S. and Yang, S.J., "Analysis of Dynamic Interaction Between Maglev Vehicle and Guideway," Trans. Korean Soc. Mech. Eng A, Vol.37, No 12, pp 1559-1565, 2013 https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2013.37.12.1559
- Han, H.S., Yim, B.H., Lee, N.J., Kim, Y.J. and Kim, B.H., 2009, "Prediction of Ride Quality of a Maglev Vehicle Using a Full Vehicle Multi-Body Dynamic Model," Vehicle System Dynamics, Vol. 47, No. 10, pp. 1-16. https://doi.org/10.1080/00423110701877512
- Sinha, P. K., 1987, Electromagnetic Suspension Dynamics & Control, Peter Peregrinus Ltd, London, United Kingdom.
- Dynamic Analysis of Magnetically Levitation System Propelled by Linear Synchronous Motor vol.65, pp.11, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2016.65.11.1820