- Volume 37 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Behaviour of Condensing Gaseous Species by Injection of Liquid Adsorbents (HMDS) in Combustion Facility
액체상흡착제(HMDS) 주입조건에 따른 응축성 가스상 물질의 거동특성 비교
- Received : 2015.03.31
- Accepted : 2015.05.18
- Published : 2015.05.31
In this study, we were clearly identify the behaviour characteristics on particle size distribution of a condensing species by injection condition of HMDS (Hexa Methyl Di-Silazane, silica precursor that is one of liquid adsorbents) to remove condensing gaseous species as using pyroligneous liquor generated during carbonization process of biomass as precursor of condensing gaseous species. When using HMDS to remove the condensing gaseous species by growth machanism of particles, we could be controlled properly particles size such as amount of adsorbent injection, residence time, heating temperature and MFC flux. Especially, in case of using the silica precursor, in consideration of the physical and chemical properties of the boiling point, the specific gravity and the molecular weight, we found that the condensing species could be effectively controlled by particles granulation.
Biomass Combustion;Condensing Species;Particle Formation;Particle Growth;Silica Precursor (HMDS)
- Shim, S.-H., Jeong, S.-H., Min, H.-K. and Lee, S.-S., "Characteristics of Acidic Gas Emissions from Combustion with Preblending of Coal and Sludge," J. Korean Soc. Environ. Eng., 36(2), 103-108(2014). https://doi.org/10.4491/KSEE.2014.36.2.103
- Kim, Y.-G., Bong, C.-K., Song, S.-Y. and Lee, M.-H., "Behaviour of condensing gaseous species under various operating conditions in a combustion facility," J. Korean Soc. Atmos. Environ., 29(5), 634-641(2013). https://doi.org/10.5572/KOSAE.2013.29.5.634
- Saixiyaletu, J., Kim, Y., Shim, S.-G., Jin, H. C. and Kim, J. S., "Physico-Chemical Characterization of Black Carbon Emitted from Coal-fired Power Plant, Charcoal Kiln and Diesel Vehicle," J. Korean Soc. Atmos. Environ. (in Korean with English abstract), 29(2), 152-162(2013). https://doi.org/10.5572/KOSAE.2013.29.2.152
- Jeon, J.-K, "The reduction and control technology of tar during biomass gasification/pyrolysis: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Kosen expert review(2006).
- Subbarao, K. K. S., Rindt, C. C. M. and Steenhoven, A. A. V., "Effect of condensing species on particulate fouling," Proceedings of International Conference on Heat Exchanger Fouling and Cleaning, pp. 201-209(2011).
- Vander Wal, R. L. and Tomasek, A. J., "Soot nanostructure: dependence upon synthesis conditions, Combust," Flame,136, 129-140(2004). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.combustflame.2003.09.008
- Kim, J.-Y, "Research Trends for the health effects of nanoparticles in living conditions," Konetic report(2014).
- Park, H.-Y., Kim, Y.-J., Yu, G.-S., Kim, C.-K. and Kim, D.-H., "Characteristics of Carbonaceous Particles Derived from Coal-fired Power Plant and Their Reduction," J. Korean Soc. Environ. Eng., 28(10), 1065-1073(2006).
- Lee, B.-H, Kim, J.-H., Kim, K. B., Kim, S.-M and Jeon, C.-H., "Investigation of Tar/soot Yield of Bituminous and Low Rank Coal Blends," J. Energy Eng., 23(2), 42-48(2014).
- Mastral, A. M., Callen, M. S., Murillo, R., Garcia T. and Lopez, I. M., "Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons in Flue Gases from Waste Tire Combustion," Polycyclic Aromatic Compounds, 22(3-4), 561-570(2002). https://doi.org/10.1080/10406630290103735
- Lee, M.-H. and Park, B. H., "Effect of temperature gradient and residence time on droplet formation of gaseous Di-Octyl Phthalate," Particle and Aerosol Res. (in Korean with English abstract), 6(1), 1-7(2010).
- Lee, M.-H., K. Cho, Shah, A. P., and Biswas, P., "Nanostructured Sorbents for Capture of Cadmium Species in Combustion Environments," Environ. Sci. Technol., 39(21), 8481-8489(2005). https://doi.org/10.1021/es0506713
- Johansson, L. S., "Characterisation of particle emissions from small-scale biomass combustion," Chalmers University of Technology, pp. 2-4(2002).
- Obaidullah, M., Bram, S., Verma V. K. and De Ruyck, J., "A Review on Particle Emissions from Small Scale Biomass Combustion," Int. J. Renewable Energy, 2(1), 147-159(2012).
Grant : 응축성 가스상 물질의 입자화 제거기술 개발
Supported by : 환경부