- Volume 16 Issue 15
DOI QR Code
Clinical Study on Lobaplatin Combined with 5-Fu and Concurrent Radiotherapy in Treating Patients with Inoperable Esophageal Cancer
- Jia, Xiao-Jing (Department of Tumor Radiationtherapy, the Second Hospital of Jilin University) ;
- Huang, Jing-Zi (Department of Radiationtherapy, General Hospital of Jilin Chemical Group Company)
- Published : 2015.10.06
Objective: To investigate short- and long-term treatment effects and side reactions of lobaplatin plus 5-Fu combined and concurrent radiotherapy in treating patients with inoperable middle-advanced stage esophageal cancer. Methods: Sixty patients with middle-advanced stage esophageal squamous cell cancer were retrospectively analyzed. All patients were administered lobaplatin (50 mg intravenously) for 2 h on day 1, and 5-Fu (
Lobaplatin;5-Fu;concurrent radiochemotherapy;esophageal cancer
- American Joint Committee on Cancer. AJCC Cancer Staging Hand book. 6th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven, 2002.
- Brenner B, Ilson DH, Minsky BD (2004). Treatment of localized esophageal cancer. Semin Oncol, 31, 554-65. https://doi.org/10.1053/j.seminoncol.2004.04.015
- Chinese Society of Esophagenal Cancer, Chinese Anti-Cancer Association (2011). Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Esophageal Cancer [M] Beijing: China Union Medical University Press, 116-9.
- Li X, Zhou F, Ren Z, et al (2007). Phase Ⅱ trail of Lobaplatin, leucovorin and fluorouracil in patient s with advanced carcinoma of the esophagus. Chin J Cancer Prev Treat, 14, 65-7.
- Lin Y, Chen J, Li J, et al (2012). Recent results of concurrent chemoradiotherapy with lobaplatin and paclitaxel in advanced esophageal carcinoma. Cancer Res Clinic, 24, 105-7.
- Mckeage MJ (2001). Lobaplatin: a new antitumour platinum drug. Expert Opin Investig Drugs, 10, 119-28. https://doi.org/10.1517/13543718.104.22.168
- Mei, J, Liu J, Yao W (2002). Concurrent chemoradiotherapy for locoregional esophageal cancer. Chin J Clin Oncol Rehab, 9, 98-9.
- Polee MB, Tilanus HW, Eskens FA (2003). Phase II study of neo-adjuvant chemotherapy with paclitaxel and cisplatin given every 2 weeks for patients with a resectable squamous cell carcinoma of the esophagus. Ann Oncol, 14, 1253-7. https://doi.org/10.1093/annonc/mdg328
- Schmoll HJ, Kohne CH, Papagerorion E, et al (1995). Single angent lobaplatin is active in patients with esophageal squamous cell carcinoma: a phase II evaluation. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol, 14, 483.
- Sun Y, Zhou J (2003). Manual of Medical Oncology [M] 4th edition. Beijing: People's Medical Publishing House, 2003: 106-107, 274-276.
- Urba SG, Orringer MB, Ianettonni M, et al (2003). Concurrent cisplatin, paclitaxel, and radiotherapy as preoperative treatment for patients with locoregional esophageal carcinoma. Cancer, 98, 2177-83. https://doi.org/10.1002/cncr.11759
- Ye H (2002). Combined chemoradiotherapy in the in the treatment of middle-advanced stage esophageal cancers. Cancer Res Clinic, 14, 187-8.
- Zhao KI, Shi XH, Jiang GL, et al (2005). Late course accelerated hyperfractionated radiotherapy plus concurrent chemotherapy for squamous cell carcinoma of the esophagus: a phase III randomized study. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys, 62, 1014-20. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijrobp.2004.12.022