- Volume 16 Issue 15
DOI QR Code
Cancer Patients, Complementary Medicine and Unmet Needs in Saudi Arabia
- AlBedah, Abdullah M (National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine) ;
- Khalil, Mohamed KM (Research Department, National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine)
- Published : 2015.10.06
- Al Bedah A, Khalil M (2013). Using research model to integrate Cupping therapy in the conventional health care system in Saudi Arabia.8th Annual International Congress of Complementary Medicine Research. Paper presented at the 8th ICCMR, London.
- Al Bedah AM (2013). Use of complementary and alternative medicine by cancer patients in Saudi Arabia: a paradox in healthcare. J Altern Complement Med, 19, 918-9. https://doi.org/10.1089/acm.2013.0162
- Al Bedah AM, Khalil MK, Elolemy AT, et al (2013). The use of and out-of-pocket spending on complementary and alternative medicine in Qassim province, Saudi Arabia. Ann Saudi Med, 33, 282-9.
- Cramer H, Cohen L, Dobos G, Witt CM (2013). Integrative oncology: best of both worlds-theoretical, practical, and research issues. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med, 2013, 383142.
- Jazieh AR, Al Sudairy R, Abulkhair O, et al (2012). Use of complementary and alternative medicine by patients with cancer in Saudi Arabia. J Altern Complement Med, 18, 1045-9. https://doi.org/10.1089/acm.2011.0266
- Sait KH, Anfinan NM, Eldeek B, et al (2014). Perception of patients with cancer towards support management services and use of complementary alternative medicine--a single institution hospital-based study in Saudi Arabia. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev, 15, 2547-54. https://doi.org/10.7314/APJCP.2014.15.6.2547
- Use of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) as Part of the Oncological Treatment: Survey about Patients’ Attitude towards CAM in a University-Based Oncology Center in Germany vol.11, pp.11, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0165801
- Integrative Medicine: The Imperative for Health Justice in the Other Side of the World vol.24, pp.6, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1089/acm.2018.0128