- Volume 18 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on Landscape Improvement of Cut-Slopes and Management of Non-Point Pollution Using Coir-Blocks
코이어블록(Coir-Blocks)을 이용한 절토사면의 경관개선 및 비점오염원 관리에 관한 연구
Lee, Kwan-Choon;Park, Yool-Jin
- Received : 2015.07.29
- Accepted : 2015.10.28
- Published : 2015.10.31
This study was conducted to grasp the effect of afforestation of cut slope using coir blocks on the improvement of scenery and the management of non point pollution source. Total four experimental tanks such as general soil slope, coir blocks, installation slope, slope refilling the inside of coir blocks slope with pebble, slope refilling the inside of coir blocks with soil and plant were installed, pollution source water was supplied and the possibility of reduction management of non point pollution source was analyzed at four items of COD, SS, T-N, T-P and main results drawn from this study are as follows. In conclusion, biodegradable materials like coir blocks and soil and plant layers are judged to be helpful in reduction management of non point pollution source inflowing to water space from land area. Thus, the reduction of non point pollution source occurring at land area is thought to be fully controlled at the cut slope, the space prior to inflowing to water ecological space like a stream or a swamp area.
Coir-blocks;Non-point pollution;Cut-slopes;Landscape improvement
- Seo Dong-Cheol․Kang Se-Won․Im Byung-Jin․ Park Jong-Hwan․Kim Gap-Soon․Lee Joon-Bae․Kim Hyun-Uk․Heo Jong-Soo․ Jang Nam-Ik․Seong Hwan-Hoo and Cho Joo-Sik. 2011. Korea Soil Manure Society Journal Vol. 44 Issue 3, pp. 400-406.
- Lee Kyung-Bo․Kim Jong-Cheon․Kim Jong-Gu․ Lee Deok-Bae․Park Chan-Won and Kim Jae-Deok. 2005. Assessment of pollution load at the basin of Dongjin River, Korea Environmental Afforestation Society Journal Vol. 24 Issue 2, pp. 91-97.
- Cho Yong-Hae. 2007. Study of Effect of Water Quality Purification of a loosestrife, water lettuce, water parsley and Phragmites japonica Steud, Korea Educational and Industrial Technological Society Journal, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 380-384.
- Choi Ji-Yong and Shin Eun-Seong. 1998. A study of management plan of non point pollution source at farming region, Korea Environmental Assessment Institute, a research report of basic task KEI/1998. pp. 131-132.
- Kim, S. and Han, S. 2010. Urban Stormwater Capture Curve Using Three-Parameter Mixed Exponential Probability Density Function and NRCS Runoff Curve Number Method, Water Environment Research, 82, pp. 43-50.
- Bradford, R. 1974. Nitrogen and Phosphorus Losses from Agronomy Plots in North Alabama, EPA-660/2-74-033.
- USEPA. 1981. Best Management Practices Agricultural Nonpoint Source Control, North Carolina.
- USEPA. 1982. BMPs for Agricultural Nonpoint Source Control, North Carolina.