- Volume 21 Issue 5
A numerical simulation studies were performed to investigate a manoeuvring characteristics as function of stern hull form with the mathematical model. In order to consider the effect of the stern hull form and obtain the manoeuvring characteristics, a parameter(
- Kijima, K. and Y. Nakiri(2003), "On the Practical Prediction Method for Ship Manoeuvring Characteristics", Transaction of the WestJapan Society of Naval Arachitects, No. 105, pp. 21-31.
- Kim, S. Y. and Y. G. Kim(2001), "Computation of Viscous Flows around a Ship with a Drift Angle and the Effects of Stern Hull Form on the Hydrodynamic Forces", Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, Vol. 38, No. 3, pp. 1-13.
- Lee, S. K., J. Y. Choi, Y. S. Seo and W. J. Lee(1999), "A Study on the Prediction of the Maneuverability of Ships at Initial Design Stage, Considering Stern Form", Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, Vol. 36 No. 2, pp. 72-76.
- Kijima, K. and Y. Nakiri(2004), "On the Practical Prediction Method for Ship Manoeuvrability in Restricted Water", Transaction of the West-Japan Society of Naval Architects, No. 107, pp. 37-54.
- Mori, S.(1995), "Note of Ship Form Design(24)", FUNE-NO-KAGAKU, Vol. 48, pp. 40-49.
- Nonaka, K., T. Haraguchi, T. Numura, M. Ueno, T. Fujiwara, M. Makino, Y. Kodama and Y. Yoshino(1997), "Research on Flow Flield around a Ship in Manoeuvring Motion", Pappers of Ship Research Institute, Vo1. 34, No. 5, pp. 1-68.
- SIMMAN2008, Workshop proceedings, Volume I : Summary (2008), Test Cases, Methods 14th-16th and Papers, Copenhagen April, www.simman2008.dk.
- Toxopeus, S. L.(2006), "Validation of slenderbody method for prediction of linear manoeuvring coefficients using experiments and viscous-flow calculations", In: Proceedings of the seventh ICHD international conference on hydrodynamics, University of Naples "Federico II", Ischia, pp. 589-598.
- A Comparison of Optimization Algorithms: An Assessment of Hydrodynamic Coefficients vol.24, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2018.24.3.295