- Volume 19 Issue 5
The service size of an IoT environment is determined by the various types of sensors. A gateway for relaying sensor information from various sensors is a representative middleware system, and an infographics showing the information with a graphical presentation of data and information is a client system for representing real-time information efficiently, it is necessary a similar test bed with IoT environment to develop a real-time infographics displaying a large amount of information effectively. The testing tools used in developing the existing network systems are mostly made to be suitable for functional testing and performance testing of the driven unit. In this paper, we proposed a mean which is web-based simulation framework to create a variety of information required for real-time infographics development, and evaluate the function of the system proposed by the test function of the comparison with the previous network test tool.
Real time;Infographics;Web;Simulation framework
- K. Ashton, "Internet of things," RFiD Journal, Vol. 22, No. 7, pp.97-114, Jun, 2009.
- H. J. La and S. D. Kim, "Unconventional issues and solutions in developing IoT applications," Journal of the Korea Information Processing Society Transactions on Computer and Communication Systems, Vol. 3, No. 10, pp.337-350, Mar. 2014.
- ISO, ISO/IEC 9216, Information Technology - Software Quality Characteristics and Metrics, 1998.
- M. K. Min, "A comparative study of the sensor network middleware technologies," Journal of Institute of Industrial Technology, Seokyeong University, Vol. 31, pp.67-77, Dec. 2013.
- M. M. Molla and S. I. Ahamed, "A survey of middleware for sensor network and challenges," in International Conference on Parallel Processing Workshop, Columbus: OH, pp.223-228, 2006.
- S. Hadmim and N. Mohammed, "Middleware challenges and approaches for wireless sensor networks," IEEE Distributed System Online, Vol. 7, No. 3, 2006.
- Y. S. Bae, "A study on the use of infographics news for effective communication," Journal of Korean Society of Design Culture, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp.297-307, Sep, 2014.
- M. J. Kim and H. J. Jung, "A case study on visual expression through interaction with information types," Journal of the Korean Society of Design Culture, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp.145-158, Mar, 2014,
- H. Lim, J. Moon, J. Kong, J. Han and Y. Cha, "A reservation based network resource provisioning testbed using the integrated resource management system," Journal of Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol. 36, No. 12, pp.1450-1458, Dec, 2011. https://doi.org/10.7840/KICS.2011.36B.12.1450
- D. Choi, "Implementation of a testbed for wireless sensor network," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp.445-450, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2011.12.1.445
- H. Lee, S. J. Son, S. Ga and J. K. Choe, "Implementation of test bed using embedded system for ad-hoc networks," in Proceeding of Korea Institute of Communications and Information Sciences summer, Jeju: Korea, pp.1855-1858, Jul, 2006.
- T. W. Lee, C. S. Son and W. J. Kim, "The implement of intelligent home network system on smart phone," Journal of Korea Information and Communications Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp.505-509, Aug, 2011.
- S. Y. Joo, H. S. Lim, B. S. Park and D. S. Kang, "An advanced structure of a middleware system for decreasing complexity of an M2M network topology," in Proceedings of Korean Institute of Information Technology Summer Conference, Cheonan: Korea, pp.159-162, May 2014.
- D. Boswarthick, O. Elloumi and O. Hersent, M2M Communications: A Systems Approach, Chichester, United Kingdom:John Willey & Sons, 2012.
- F. C. Delicato, P. F. Piers and T. Batista, Middleware solutions for the internet of things, London, United Kingdom: Springer, 2013.
- Y. H. Kang, "Design of a seamless messaging application using websocket in IoT environment," in Proceedings of Korean Institute of Information Technology Summer Conference, Cheonan: Korea, pp.245-247, May, 2014.
- IETF Data Tracker. The WebSocket Protocol (RFC6455) [Internet]. Available: http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc6455/.
- J. T. Park, H. S. Hwang and I. Y. Moon, "Implementation of smart TV application using HTML5 and health bicycle," Journal of Advanced Navigation Technology, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp.101-106, Feb, 2014. https://doi.org/10.12673/jkoni.2014.18.1.101
- J. H. Park and K. D. Lee, "A framework of the web-based knowledge management agent for financial decision support system," Journal of Korea Association of Information Systems, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp.175-186, 2006.