- Volume 18 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Comparison Study on the Parcel Transport Service Model-using High-Speed Passenger/Freight Mixed Train
여객/화물 고속복합열차를 이용한 소화물 운송 서비스 모델 비교연구
Yum, ByongSoo;Ha, Ohkeun;Lee, Jinsun
- Received : 2015.06.05
- Accepted : 2015.08.28
- Published : 2015.10.31
Reliance on road transport in domestic logistics can lead to intensified congestion and greenhouse gas emissions due to the rise in oil prices, any increase in logistics costs can have a high social cost. The government policy on Low Carbon Green Growth is seeking to take advantage of the railway system. However, existing railway transport logistics systems, for reasons such as low speed, low track capacity constraints, and the impossibility of implementing a Door to Door system, make it difficult to activate a railway logistics program. As a result of this study, a national R&D project to develop a High-Speed Passenger/Baggage Mixed Train(Hy-SoBex) utilizing the rail capacity constraints to overcome the difficulties of linking an air cargo and freight railway logistics system, we propose a variety of service models and select the optimal service model.
Door to door;Passenger/Freight mixed train;Hy-SoBex;Logistic system;Rail logistics
- T.K. Sung (2014) CSFs for e-Business and corporate performance, Journal of the Korean Institute of Plant Engineering, 19(2), p. 95.
- Special Project (2013) Logistics markets reminiscence and forecast in 2013-2014, Korea Logistics News.
- B.S. Yum and G.S. Choi (2014) A fundamental study on baggage transport service model using passenger/baggage mixed train, Proceedings of the Spring Conference of the Korean Society for Railway, Changwon, Korea, p. 425-430.
- Y.S. Lee, B.H. Jung (2011) A study for analysis and implications of foreign railway freight policy, Journal of Korea Logistics Research Association, 21(2), pp. 157-180.
- deliv.co (Accessed 15 May 2015).
- www.laposte.fr (Accessed 15 May 2015).
- www.bahn.com/i/view/USA/en/prices/luggage/courier-lugagge-airportservice.html (Accessed 15 May 2015).
- D.B. Choi, J.H. Ryu, G.S. Baik, Y.K. Kim and J.B. Chae (2014) An analysis on the railway vehicle running resistance, Journal of the Korean Institute of Plant Engineering, 19(3), pp. 71.
- T.L. Saaty (1980) The analytic hierarchy process, McGraw-Hill, New York, pp. 153.
- A.M. King, S. Sivaloganathan (1999) Development of a methodology for concept selection in flexible design strategies. Journal of Engineering Design, 10(4), pp. 329-349. https://doi.org/10.1080/095448299261236
- W. Yan, C.H. Chen, M.D. Shieh (2006) Product concept generation and selection using sorting technique and fuzzy c-means algorithm. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 50(3), pp. 273-285. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cie.2006.05.003
- C. Lee, H. Lee, H. Seol, Y. Park (2012) Evaluation of new service concepts using rough set theory and group analytic hierarchy process. Expert Systems with Applications, 10(1), pp. 3404-3412.
- H. Lee, C. Kim, Y. Park (2010) Evaluation and management of new service concepts: An ANP-based portfolio approach. Computers and Industrial Engineering, 58(4), pp. 535-543. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cie.2009.11.016
- T.H. Kim, P.S. Kim (2009) A fuzzy AHP based customer's selection of home delivery service , Journal of Industrial Economics and Business, 21(4), pp. 1725-1743.
- C.G, Nam, B.R. Kim (2003) A study on E-Commerce Firms' Selecting criteria for small package express service provider by using the analytic hierarchy process, Journal of Korea Internet e-Commerce, 3(1), pp. 27-42.
- Y.H. Yoo (2004) The study on selection for TPL in Korean apparel companies, Journal of the Korean Society of Supply Chain Management, 4(2), pp. 97-105.
- S.Y. Yoo, J.W. Lee, Y.J. Kwan (2006) A study on competition strategy of Korail's logistics services using hierarchical fuzzy process and fuzzy relation equation, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 9(4), pp. 432-440.
- T.L. Saaty (2001) The analytic network process - Fundamentals of decision making and priority theory, RWS Publications, Pittsburgh, pp. 67.
- T.L. Saaty, M.S. Ozdemir (2004) The encyclicon: A dictionary of decisions with dependence and feedback based on the analytic network process, RWS Publications, Pittsburgh, pp. 34.
- D.J.D. Wijnmalen (2007) Analysis of benefits, opportunities, costs, risks (BOCR) with the AHP-ANP: A critical validation, Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 46(7-8), pp. 892-905. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mcm.2007.03.020