- Volume 53 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Effect of silkworm varieties on Paecilomyces tenuipes culture
누에 품종에 따른 눈꽃동충하초 배양 특성
- Received : 2015.09.17
- Accepted : 2015.10.26
- Published : 2015.10.31
There is no specific data on Entomogenous fungus (DongChungHaCho) in accordance with the silkworm varieties, despite of very high value industrial use as functional materials at domestic and abroad. In this study, we investigated culture condition and characteristics of Paecilomyces tenuipes in 3 silkworm cultivars and 2 specific silkworm breeds. Infection rate of P. tenuipes for silkworm varieties was the highest Kumokjam, followed by Baegokjam, Daeseongjam, Golden silk, Yeonnokjam in that order. The optimum culture conditions were as follows: dark condition,
Paecilomyces tenuipes;Silkworm;Cultivars;Cultural characteristics
- Heo K, Myoung KS, Lee JH, Huh CS (2009) Anti-obestic effects of cathepsin S inhibitory fraction derived from paecilomyces tenuipes in mice fed a high-fat diet. Korean J Food Sci Technol 41, 446-451.
- Jo WS, Nam BH, Oh SJ, Choi YJ, Kang EY, Hong SK, Lee SH, Jeong MH (2008) Hepatic protective effect and single-dose toxicity study of water extract of cordyceps militaris grown upon protaetia dreujtarsis. Korean J Food Sci Technol 40, 106-110.
- Ahn HY, Lee JH, Kang MJ, Cha JY, Cho YS (2012) Fibrinolytic activity and chemical properties of cordyceptin-enriched Cordyceps militaris JLM 0636. J life science 22, 226-231. https://doi.org/10.5352/JLS.2012.22.2.226
- Cho SY (2000) Silkworm-Dongchunghacho, pp.20, Shinilbooks, Korea.
- Kim HJ, Lee TH, Kwon YS, Son MW, Kim CK (2012) Immunomodulatory activities of ethanol extract of cordyceps militaris in immunocompromised mice. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 41, 494-500. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2012.41.4.494
- Kim HS, Choe M (2005) Hypoglycemic effect of Paecilomyces japonica in NIDDM patients. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 34, 821-824. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2005.34.6.821
- Park KH, Moon EK, Shin YK, Bae MA, Kim JG, KIm YH (2000) Antitumor activity of Paecilomyces japonica is mediated by apoptotic cell death. J Microbiol Biotechnol 10, 16-24.
Supported by : 농촌진흥청 국립농업과학원