- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The causes of production decrease in button mushroom of Gyeongbuk province
경북지역 양송이버섯(Agaricus bisporus) 생산 감소 원인 연구
- Kang, Min-Gu (Gyeongbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Jo, Woo-Sik (Gyeongbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Kim, Woo-Hyun (Gyeongbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Lee, Suk-Hee (Gyeongbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services)
- 강민구 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과) ;
- 조우식 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과) ;
- 김우현 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과) ;
- 이숙희 (경상북도농업기술원 농업환경연구과)
- Received : 2015.07.30
- Accepted : 2015.10.06
- Published : 2015.09.30
This study was carried out to analyze of the cause of button mushroom production decrease of Gyoengbuk province. In 1978, Agaricus bisporus was produced 48,000 ton and exported more than $50 millions. But since 2000, Domestic production of button mushroom was decreased by 70%, and button mushroom farm was also decreased by 37%. Cultivation area was increased by 6%, but Gyeongbuk Province was decreased by 30%. Especially, Production per
Agaricus bisporus;Button mushroom;Mushroom compost;Phase I
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- Hayes, W.A. and P.E. Randel. 1972. Nutritional factors in relation to mushroom production. Mushroom Science. 8:663-674.
- Jhune CS, Jang KY, Jeong JC, Lee CJ, Kong Ws, Yoo YB. 2010. Field research of cultivation technique for stable production of common mushroom. J. Mushroom Sci Prod. 8(3): 122-130.
- Kim HK Lee BJ, Kim YG, Yun YU, Yang ES, Kim HG. 2010. Study of the composting method using wheat straw on Agaricus bisporus cultivation. J. Mushroom Sci Prod. 8(1): 33-36.
- Lambert, E. B., Ayers, T. T. 1950. Yield response from supplementing mushroom manure. Mushroom Sci. 7:295-306.
- MAFRA, Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Rural Affairs. 2000-2013. Major statistics of Agriculture, Food, and Rural Affairs.
- Rasmussen, C. R. 1960. Pig manure compost as a culture medium for mushroom growing. MGA Bull No. 121:12-13.
- YOO YB. 2015. Mushroom science crop details. 25-45.