- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Inter simple sequence repeat (ISSR)-PCR based polymorphism of Agaricus bisporus strains and monokayon isolates
Inter simple sequence repeat (ISSR)-PCR에 의한 양송이버섯(Agaricus bisporus) 계통과 단핵균주의 다형성 분석
- Min, Kyong-Jin (Graduate School of Future Convergence Technology, Hankyong National University) ;
- Kong, Won-Sik (Mushroom Science Division, National Institute of Horticultural and Herbal Science, RDA) ;
- Kang, Hee-Wan (Graduate School of Future Convergence Technology, Hankyong National University)
- Received : 2015.08.04
- Accepted : 2015.09.30
- Published : 2015.09.30
Twenty Inter simple sequence repeat (ISSR) primers were used to assess genetic diversity of 64 Agaricus strains including 45 A. bisporus strains and other 19 Agaricus spp. ISSR primers, (GA)T, (AG)YC, (GA)C and (CTC) amplified PCR polymorphic bands between the Agaricus species or within A. bisporus strains. PCR polymorphic bands were inputted for UPGMA cluster analysis. The varieties, Saea, Saedo, Saejeong and Saeyeon that have recently been developed in Korea were involved in the same group with closely genetic relationship of coefficient similarity over 0.92, whereas, other Korean strains were genetically related to A. bisporus strains that were introduced from USA, Eroupe and Chinese. Furthermore, ISSR-PCR polymorphism could potentially be used to identify homokaryon isolates.
Agaricus bisporus strains;Genetic diversity;ISSR;PCR polymorphism
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- Foulongne-Oriol M. 2009. Novel microsatellite markers suitable for genetic studies in the white button mushroom Agaricus bisporus. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 84: 1125-1135. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00253-009-2030-8
- Kang HW. 2012. Genetic Divesity Analysis of Fungal Species by Universal Rice Primer (URP)-PCR. Kor J Mycol. 40: 78-85. (in Korea) https://doi.org/10.4489/KJM.2012.40.2.78
- Kang HW, Park DS, Park YJ, You CH, Lee BM, Go SJ. 2001. Genomic differentiation among oyster mushroom cultivars released in Korea by URP-PCR fingerprinting. Mycobiology. 29: 85-89.
- Khush RS, Becker E, Wach M. 1992. DNA amplification polymor-phisms of the cultivated mushroom Agaricus bisporus. Appl Environ Microbiol. 58: 2971-2977
- Mahmudul IN, Fan XL, Bian YB. 2010. Screening of homokaryotic protoclones of Agaricus bisporus(J. Lge) imbach by colony characters and ISSR markers. Bangladesh J Bot. 39: 119-122
- Mahmudul IN, Bian YB. 2011. Differentiation of homokaryons and heterokaryons of Agaricus bisporus with inter-simple sequence repeat markers. Microbiol Res. 166:226-236. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.micres.2010.03.001
- Malekzadeh K, Shahri BJM, Mohsenifard E. 2011. Use of ISSR markers for strain identification in the button mushroom, Agaricus bisporus. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Mushroom Biology and Mushroom Products, Arcachon, France pp. 30-34.
- May B, Royse DJ. 1982. Confirmation of crosses between lines of Agaricus brunnescens by isozyme analysis. Experimental Mycol. 6: 283-292. https://doi.org/10.1016/0147-5975(82)90121-9
- Min KJ, Kim JK, Oh YH, Kong WS, Kang HW. 2014. Genetic Diversity of Agaricus bisporus Strains by PCR Polymorphism. Kor J Mycol. 42: 1-8 (In Korea) https://doi.org/10.4489/KJM.2014.42.1.1
- Oh YL, Jang KY, Jhune CS, Kong WS, Yoo YB, Shin PG, Seo JS. 2013. Quality changes in Agaricus bisporus varieties due to period and temperature during their storage. J Mushroom Sci Prod. 11:137-144. (In Korea) https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2013.11.3.137
- Sonnenberg ASM, Johan JPB, Hendrickx PM, Lavrijssen B, Gao W, Weijn A, Mes JJ. 2011. Breeding and strain protection in the button mushroom Agaricus bisporus. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Mushroom Biology and Mushroom Products, Arcachon, France. pp.7-15.
- Wang ZS, Chen MY, Cai ZX, Liao JH, Li HR, Guo ZJ, Lu ZH. 2011. DNA fingerprinting of genetic diversity of Agaricus bisporus. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Mushroom Biology and Mushroom Products, Arcachon, France, pp. 1-8
- Yadav MC, Challen MP, Singh SK, Elliott TJ. 2007. DNA analysis reveals genomic homogeneity and single nucleotide polymorphism in 5.8S ribosomal RNA gene spacer region among commercial cultivars of the button mushroom Agaricus bisporus in India. Curr Sci. 93:1383-1391.