- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Analysis on the characteristics of mushroom exports in Gyeongbuk province, Korea
경북지역 버섯 수출의 특징 분석
Jo, Woo-Sik;Park, Ju-Ri;Kang, Min-Gu;Kim, Woo-Hyun
- Received : 2015.08.28
- Accepted : 2015.09.14
- Published : 2015.09.30
The purpose of this study is to address a current mushroom export situation in Gyeongbuk area for establishing exports strategy, and policy of mushrooms export. Mushroom industry has made a rapid growth over the past 20 years in Korea. Gyeongbuk province exports volume of enoki and king oyster mushrooms account for about half of the country, enoki and total exports in 2009, and 81%, increased to 14% in 2010 and 2010, the maximum exports (9,415 tons) and the maximum exports (14,840 grand)was recorded. But, enoki and total exports in 2011, and -15%, decreased to -19% in 2012, and increased to 32% in 2013, 1% in 2014. King oyster mushroom to represent the Netherlands in Europe, exports were higher exports to China is negligible. In the case of China in 2001, 5 spots automated mushroom factory, production, but only 8,000 tons in 2011, 652 mushroom factory, production of 1,100,000 tons and in 2012, 788 mushroom factory, production of 1,520,000 tons quickly grew.
Enoki;Gyeongbuk province;King oyster;Mushroom export
- Ahn BI, Kim SY, Kim YS, Hong KS. 2009. Analysis on the characteristics of mushroom exports in Korea. Korean Journal of Food Marketing Economics. 26(2): 19-36
- Jo WS, Hwang JS, Kim DG, Yoo YB. 2013. Analysis on the characteristics of mushroom exports in gyeongbuk province, Korea. Journal of Mushroom Science and Production. 11(1): 32-35. https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2013.11.1.032
- Kim KS, You CH, Cha DY. 1995. The Updated Edible Mushrooms Production Technology. 1:43.
- Moon HP, Kim KP, Ou MG, Lee JY. Factors influencing the export of agricultural products and effects of export support programs in Korea. Journal of Rural Economy. 35(1):69-90.
- Yoo YB, Jang HY, Ko IS, Yun MJ, Kim EC, Kim HW, Shin YG, Kim YJ, Lee C, Lee SH, Yoo GH. 2012. Korean mushroom annual report, 2011. Journal of Korean Mushroom Growers Association. 1:43-58.
- Zhang JX, Wang HX, Chen MJ. 2012. Mushroom Science XVIII, The 18TH congress of the inetrnational Society For Mushroom Science. 1:964.
Supported by : 산림청, 경상북도농업기술원