- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Evaluate spent mushroom substrate for raising bed soil of rice
버섯 수확 후 배지의 수도용 상토로써의 활용가능성 평가
- Oh, Tae-Seok (Department of Plant Resources, Kongju National University) ;
- Park, Youn Jin (Department of Plant Resources, Kongju National University) ;
- Kim, Tae-Kwon (Department of Plant Resources, Kongju National University) ;
- Kim, Chang-Ho (Department of Plant Resources, Kongju National University) ;
- Cho, Yong-Koo (Department of Plant Resources, Kongju National University) ;
- Kim, Seong-Min (Department of Plant Resources, Kongju National University) ;
- Shin, Dong-Il (Department of Plant Resources, Kongju National University) ;
- Koo, Han-Mo (Department of Plant Resources, Kongju National University) ;
- Jang, Myoung-Jun (Department of Plant Resources, Kongju National University)
- 오태석 (공주대학교 산업과학대학 식물자원학과) ;
- 박윤진 (공주대학교 산업과학대학 식물자원학과) ;
- 김태권 (공주대학교 산업과학대학 식물자원학과) ;
- 김창호 (공주대학교 산업과학대학 식물자원학과) ;
- 조용구 (공주대학교 산업과학대학 식물자원학과) ;
- 김성민 (공주대학교 산업과학대학 식물자원학과) ;
- 신동일 (공주대학교 산업과학대학 식물자원학과) ;
- 구한모 (공주대학교 산업과학대학 식물자원학과) ;
- 장명준 (공주대학교 산업과학대학 식물자원학과)
- Received : 2015.09.09
- Accepted : 2015.10.05
- Published : 2015.09.30
In this study spent mushroom substrate has ingredient raising rice bed soil. spent mushroom substrates are organic content is 60.72% were nitrogen - phosphoric acid - potassium is 1.39 - 0.89 - 0.81% of the chemical characteristics determine. Post-harvested mushroom substrates of the stabilization process, the temperature of the 20 days time progress in the pH of the rise and fall of temperature down were germination index also 77, as identified, Spent mushroom substrate bed soil for raising rice Ingredient to take advantage of the 20 days or more stabilization process needed to be investigated. Rice seed germination characteristic is in the common bed soil for raising rice ingredients manufactured control group and the comparison in spent mushroom substrate is 10% or less of a mixed experimental population of the germination rate is 82% was more than average days to germination and germination energy, even a statistical significant difference is or control group than good level was ok. Growth initial also spent mushroom substrate is 10% or less of a mixed experimental population of shoot dry matter (top) and grave less than control group higher as confirmed spent mushroom substrates are bed soil for raising rice ingredients are likely to take advantage of the high, as was the judge.
Bed soil;Germination;Rice;Spent mushroom substrate
Supported by : 중소기업청
- Lim SH, Lee YH, Kang HW. 2013. Optimal extraction and characteristics of lignocellulytic enzymes from various spent mushroom composts. Mycobiology. 41:160-6.
- Wi lliams, B. C., McMullan, J. T. and McCahey, S. 2001. An initial assessment of spent mushroom compost as a potential energy feedstock. Bioresour. Technol. 79:227-230. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0960-8524(01)00073-6
- Kim YI, Bae JS, Huh JW, Kwak WS. 2007. Monitoring of feed- nutritional components, toxic heavy metals and pesticide residues in mushroom substrates according to bottle type and vinyl bag type cultivation. J. Anim. Sci. & Technol. (Kor.) 49:67-78. https://doi.org/10.5187/JAST.2007.49.1.067
- Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (MIFAFF). Horticulture industry department. 2012. 2011 Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. pp. 54-57.
- Moon YM, Lee SS, Cho YU, Cho SJ. 2012. Effect of Microbes and Formic acid on Storage of Spent Mushroom (Flammulina velutipes) Substrates. Journal of Mushrooms. 10(4): 244-248.
- Kim CH, Oh TS, Shin DG, Cho YK, Kim YW, Ann SW. 2014. Study on the Development of Horticultural Media using Recyled Used-mushroom-media. Journal of Environmental Science International. 23(2): 303-312. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2014.23.2.303
- Bae JS, Kim YI, Jung SH, Oh YG, Kwak WS. 2006. Evaluation on feed-nutritional value of spent mushroom (Pleurotus osteratus, Pleurotus eryngii, Flammulina velutupes) substrates as a roughage source for ruminants. J. Anim. Sci. & Technol. (Kor.) 48: 237-246. https://doi.org/10.5187/JAST.2006.48.2.237
- Boodley, J.W. 1998. The commercial greenhouse (2nd edition). Delmar Publishers, New York. p.140-142.
- Gabriels, R., O. Verdonck, and O. Mekers. 1986. Substrate requirement for pot plants in recirculating water culture. Acta Hort. 178: 93-99.
- Verdonck, O., R. Penninck, and M. DeBoodt. 1983. The physical. properties of different horticultural substrates. Acta Hort. 150: 155-159.
- Chang KW, LB, Lee, and JS, Lim. 1995. Change of physico-chemical properities during the composting of korean food waster Journal of the korea organic waster recyling council 3(1): 3 11.
- Lee CG, Chang KW, Yu YS. 2003. Composting for mixture with fig manure and Smashed Rice husks. Nurimedia Korean Studies Journals .11-1:131.
- Song CY, Park JM, Choi JM, Bang CS, Lee JS. 1996. Effect of Composted Rice-hull on Physico-chemical Properties of Growing Media and Growth of Petunia hybrida. Horticulture, Environment, and Biotechnology 37-3:451-455.
- Saviozzi, A., R. Riffaldi and R. Levi-minzi. 1987. Compost : production quality and use "Compost maturity waste extract analyses". Elsevier applied science, 359-367.
- Zucconi, F., M. Pera, A., Forte, M. and Bertoldi, M. 1981. Evaluating toxicity of immature compost. Biocycle, March/April, 54-57.
- Lee HH, Ha SK, Kim KH, Ryu JH, Park EH. 2006. Optimum Physical Condition of Coir-Based Container Substrate for Growth of Chinese Cabbage (Brassica campestris L. ssp.) Plug Seedlings. Kor. J. Hort. Sci. Technol. 24(3):330-337.
- Compost Production using Vegetable Waste and Spent Oak Mushroom Substrate (SMS) vol.14, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2016.14.4.237