- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Growth characteristics and productivity of oyster mushroom according to adding of Salvia miltiorrhiza
단삼 첨가에 따른 느타리버섯의 생육 특성 및 수량성
- Lee, Chan-Jung ;
- Moon, Ji-Won ;
- Yoo, Young-Mi ;
- Han, Ju-Yeon ;
- Cheong, Jong-Chun ;
- Kong, Won-Sik ;
- Kim, Young Guk ;
- Yoo, Young-Jin
- Received : 2015.08.04
- Accepted : 2015.09.11
- Published : 2015.09.30
This study was carried out to investigated optimum mixing ratio of Korean cultivation Salvia miltiorrhiza for production of functional oyster mushroom. Mycerial growth was slow at addition of Salvia miltiorrhiza, and significant difference by increase of Salvia miltiorrhiza. Yields of fruiting body show the highest to 139.5 g/850 ml of medium which are addition 5 g/bottle of Salvia miltiorrhiza but rapid decrease by increase of Salvia miltiorrhiza. Diameter of pileus and thick of stipes were higher at addition Salvia miltiorrhiza than those of the controls. Thick of pileus and length of stipes were the highest at addition 30g, and 20 g and 30 g of Salvia miltiorrhiza. The L value of stipes were the highest at addition 20 g and 50 g of Salvia miltiorrhiza and the L value of pileus were the highest at addition 30 g of Salvia miltiorrhiza, but there was no significant difference in the a-value and the b-value.
Fruit body;Mushroom;Salvia miltiorrhiza;Pleurotus ostreatus;Yields
- Fang ZY, Lin R, Yuan BX, Yang GD, Liu Y, Zhang H. 2008. Tanshinone II A downregulates the CD40 expression and decreases MMp-2activity on atherosclerosis induced by high fatty diet in rabbit. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 115: 217-222. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jep.2007.09.025
- Fugh-Berman A. 2000. Herbs and dietary supplements in the prevention and treatment of cardiovescular diseases. Preventive Cardiology. 3: 24-32. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1520-037X.2000.80355.x
- Gal SW, Lee SW. 2002. Development of optimal culture media for the stable production of mushroom. J. Korean Soc. Agri. Chem. Biotechnol. 45: 71-76.
- Ji W, Gong BQ. 2008. Hypolipidemic activity and mechanism of purified extract of Salvia miltiorrhiza in hyperlipidemic trats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 119: 291-298. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jep.2008.07.013
- Korea Food & Drug Administration(KFDA). 2012. The Korean pharmacipicia(10th Ed.). Korea Food & Adinistration. Chungwon. Korea. p. 25-26.
- Lee CJ, Jhune CS, Cheong JC, Kong WS, Park GC, Lee JH, Shin YS. 2012a. Optimum mixture ratio of Lindera glauca for culture of functional oyster mushroom(Pleurotus ostreatus). J. of Mushroom Science and Production. 10: 9-14.
- Lee CJ, Jhune CS, Cheong JC, Kong WS, Park GC, Park CG, Shin YS. 2012b. Characteristics of culture of oyster mushroom (Pleurotus ostreatus) on addition rate of Cudrania tricuspidata. J. of Mushroom Science and Production. 10: 129-135.
- Lee CJ, Yoo YM, Han JY, Cheong JC, Jhune CS, Moon JW, Kong WS, Suh JS. 2014. Growth characteristics and productivity of oyster mushroom according to adding of Rhus verniciflua sawdust. J. of Mushroom Science and Production. 12: 232-235. https://doi.org/10.14480/JM.2014.12.3.232
- Lee YJ, Lee SY. 1992. Parmacognosy. Dong MyeungSa. Seoul. Korea. p.131-137.
- MFAFF, 2013. Actual yield of industrial product.
- Mok JS, Kim YM, Kim SH, Chang DS. 1995. Antimicrobial property of the ethanol extract from Salvia miltiorrhiza. Journal of Food Hygiene and Safety. 10: 23-28.
- Royse DJ, Sanchez JE. 2007. Ground wheat straw as a substitute for portions of oak wood chips used in shitake(Lentinula edodes) substrate formulae. Bioresource Technolo. 98: 2137-2141. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biortech.2006.08.023
- Yang BJ. Huang XI, Jhou QR. 1984. The structures of four minor diterpenequinones przewaquinones C. D. E and F from the root of Salvia przewalskii Maxim var. mandarinorum (Diels) Stib. Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica. 19: 294-298.
- Yang SA, Im NK, Lee IS. 2007. Effect of methanolic extract from Salvia miltiorrhiza Bunge on in vitro antithrombotic and antioxidative activities. Korean Jornal of Food Science and Technology. 39: 83-87.
- Zhang F, Zheng W, Pi R, Mei Z, Bao Y, Gao J, Tang W, Chen S, Liu P. 2009. Cryptotanshinone protects primary rat cortical neurons from glutamate-induced neurotoxicity via the activation of the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt signaling pathway. Experimental Brain Research. 193: 109-118. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00221-008-1600-9
Supported by : 농촌진흥청