- Volume 52 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Properties of Working Electrodes with Polystyrene Beads Addition in Dye Sensitized Solar Cells
- Noh, Yunyoung (Department of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Seoul) ;
- Choi, Minkyoung (Department of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Seoul) ;
- Song, Ohsung (Department of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Seoul)
- Received : 2015.04.02
- Accepted : 2015.07.13
- Published : 2015.09.30
We prepared the
Dye sensitized solar cells;Energy conversion efficiency;Polystyrene bead;
- K. Wongcharee, V. Meeyoo, and S. Chavadej, "Dye-sensitized Solar Cell Using Natural Dyes Extracted from Rosella and Blue Pea Flowers," Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells, 91 566 (2007).
- M. A. Green, K. Emery, Y. Hishikawa, W. Warta, and E. D. Dunlop, "Solar Cell Efficiency Table," Prog. Photovolt: Res. Appl., 22 701 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1002/pip.2525
S. Zhang, H. Niu, Y. Lan, C. Cheng, J. Xu, and X. Wang, "Synthesis of
$TiO_2$Nanoparticles on Plasma-treated Carbon Nanotubes and its Application in Photoanodes of Dyesensitized Solar Cells," J. Phys. Chem., 115 22025-34 (2011).
J. Dewalque, R. Cloot, F. Mathis, O. Dubreuil, N. Krin, and C. Henrist, "
$TiO_2$Multilayer Thick Flims with Ordered Mesoporosity : Influence of Template on the Flim Mesostructure and Use as High Efficiency Photoelectrode in DSSCs," J. Mater. Chem., 21 7356-63 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1039/c1jm10288e
N. G. Park, J. V. Lagemaat, and A. J. Frank, "Comparison of Dye-sensitized Rutile-and Anatase-based
$TiO_2$Solar Cells," J. Phys. Chem. B, 104 8989-94 (2000).
- S. H. Lee and Y. W. Kim, "Processing of Cellular SiC Ceramics Using Polymer Microbeads," J. Korean Ceram. Soc., 43  458-62 (2006). https://doi.org/10.4191/KCERS.2006.43.8.458
- P. Sepulveda, "Gel Casting Foams for Porous Ceramics," Am. Ceram. Soc. Bull., 76  61-9 (1997).
- S. H. Chae, Y. W. Kim, I. H. Song, H. D. Kim, and J. S. Bae, "Effect of Template Size and Content on Porosity and Strength of Macroporous Zirconia Ceramics," J. Korean Ceram. Soc., 46  35-40 (2009). https://doi.org/10.4191/KCERS.2009.46.1.035
B. G. Lim, L. H. Lee, and J. S. Ha, "Processing of
$Al_2O_3$Ceramics with a Porous Cellular Structure," J. Korean Ceram. Soc., 44  574-79 (2007). https://doi.org/10.4191/KCERS.2007.44.1.574
R. Patal, S. H. Ahn, W. S. Chi, and J. H. Kim, "Poly(vinyl chloride)-graft-poly(N-vinyl Caprolactam) Graft Copolymer : Synthesis and Use as Template for Porous
$TiO_2$Thin Flim in Dye-sensitized Solar Cells," Ionics, 18 395-402 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11581-011-0641-4
K. Fan, M. Liu, T. Peng, L. Ma, and K. Dai, "Effect of Paste Components on the Properties of Screen-printed Porous
$TiO_2$Film for Dye-sensitized Solar Cells," Renewable Energy, 35 555-61 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2009.07.010
- S. J. Kim, C. G. Lee, P. S. Song, J. S. Yun, Y. Kang, J. S. Kim, and M. J. Choi, "Characreristics of Pyrolysis and Combustion Reaction of Waste Polystyrene," J. Korean Ind. Eng. Chem., 14  634-40 (2003).
- D. Zou, V. Derlich, K. Gandhi, M. Park, L. Sun, D. Kriz, Y. D. Lee, G. Kim, J. J. Aklonis, and R. Salovey, "Model Filled Polymers. Synthesis of Crosslinked Monodisperse Polystyrene Beads," J. Polym. Sci. Chem. Ed., 28 1909-21 (1990). https://doi.org/10.1002/pola.1990.080280722
- Properties of the Dye Sensitized Solar Cell with Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance Inducing Au Nano Thin Films vol.26, pp.8, 2016, https://doi.org/10.3740/MRSK.2016.26.8.417