- Volume 5 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study of Field Application Process of Public Key Algorithm RSA Based on Mathematical Principles and Characteristics through a Diagnostic
수학원리와 특성 진단을 기반으로 한 공개키 RSA 알고리즘의 현장 적용 프로세스
Noh, SiChoon;Song, EunJee;Moon, SongChul
- Received : 2015.07.28
- Accepted : 2015.09.23
- Published : 2015.09.30
The RSA public key encryption algorithm, a few, key generation, factoring, the Euler function, key setup, a joint expression law, the application process are serial indexes. The foundation of such algorithms are mathematical principles. The first concept from mathematics principle is applied from how to obtain a minority. It is to obtain a product of two very large prime numbers, but readily tracking station the original two prime number, the product are used in a very hard principles. If a very large prime numbers p and q to obtain, then the product is the two
RSA Public Key Encryption Algorithm;DES Private Key Algorithm;Mathematical Principles
- Daniel Lloyd Calloway, Dr. Hannon(Instructor), (2008), "Literature Review of Cryptography and its Role in Network Security Principles and Practices", Lecture Notes, Capella University, OM-8302, 8 Sept.
- Sairam Natarajan #1 (2011), "A Novel Approach for Data Security Enhancement Using Multi Level Encryption scheme", Research paper, IJCSIT, 2 (1), 469-473.
- Himanshu, G. (2011), "Multiphase Encryption Technique", An Article, Amity University U.P., http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_New_Concept_for_Multiphase_Encryption_Technique.
- Stallings, W. (1999), "Cryptography and Network Security: Principles and Practices", Prentice Hall.
- Walter, T. (1997), "A brief history of the data encryption standard", ACM Press/Addison-Wesley Publishing Co. NY, USA, 275-280.
- Sunita, B. and Prof. S. K. Sharma (2011), "Block Wise Parallel Encryption through Multithreading Concept", Research Paper published in Aishwarya Research Communication Journal(ISSN: 0975-3613), 3, 100-106.
- Noh, S. C. (2011), "A Study of Security QoS(Quality of Service) Measurement Methodology for Network Security Efficiency", Journal of Korea Convergence Security Association, 10(3), 40-41.
- Cho, B. K. and Jung, J. Il. (2010), "Policy-Based QoS Control Management System for VoIP Service", Journal of Korea Convergence Security Association, 10(3), 70-72.
- Wakefield, D. S., Mehr, D., Keplinger, L., Canfield, S., Gopidi, R., Wakefield, B. J., Koopman, R. J., Belden, J. L., Kruse, R., and Kochendorfer, K. M. (2010), "Issues and questions to consider in implementing secure electronic patient provider web portal communications systems", International Journal of Medical Informatics, 79(7), 469-477. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijmedinf.2010.04.005
Supported by : 남서울대학교