- Volume 15 Issue 4
시판 중인 에너지음료의 법랑질 부식능을 알아보기 위하여 판매량이 높은 3종의 에너지음료와 대조군으로 생수를 선정하였다. 각 음료의 pH와 적정산도를 측정하고, 우치시편을 제작하여 음료에 각각 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 30분을 침지한 후 나타나는 양상을 표면미세경도계를 이용하여 측정한 결과, 다음과 같은 결론을 얻었다. 대조군을 제외한 모든 음료에 구연산이 첨가되어 있었다. 에너지음료의 평균 pH는
Energy drinks;Dental erosion;Microhardness
- Retrieved April 6, 2015, from http://www.acrofan.com/kokr/consumer/news/20121127/00000012#(2012, November 27).
- Korea Consumer Agency: Survey on safety of energy drink. The Consumer Safety Center, Eumseong, 2013.
- Clauson KA, Shields KM, McQueen CE, Persad N: Safety issues associated with commercially available energy drinks. J Am Pharm Assoc 43: 55-63, 2008.
- McGraw MM: Are energy drinks safe? Nursing 43: 68, 2013.
- Ko JS: Survey on energy drink intake of middle school students and recognition of the risk of high caffeine intake. Unpublished master's thesis, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, 2013.
- Yoo HS: A survey on the university students' recognition of energy drink. Unpublished master's thesis, Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul, 2013.
- Imfeld T: Dental erosion. Definition, classification and links. Eur J Oral Sci 48: 529-539, 1998.
- Scheutzel P: Etiology of dental erosion intrinsic factors. Eur J Oral Sci 104: 178-190, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1600-0722.1996.tb00066.x
- Zero DT: Etiology of dental erosion-extrinsic factor. Eur J Oral Sci 104: 162-177, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1600-0722.1996.tb00065.x
- Ibrahim NK, Iftikhar R: Energy drinks: getting wings but at what health cost? Pak J Med Sci 30: 1415-1419, 2014.
- Birkhed D: Sugar content, acidity and effect on plaque pH of fruit juices, fruit drinks, carbonated beverages and sport drinks. Caries Res 18: 120-127, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1159/000260759
- Shim JH, Jeong TS, Kim S: A study on the enamel erosion by fermented milks. J Korean Acad Pediatr Dent 31: 555-561, 2004.
- Park JH: A comparison study on the effects of commercial drinks on bovine enamel. J Dent Hyg Sci 9: 557-561, 2009.
- Shim JS, Song AH: A pH measurement study on commercial alcoholic drinks. J Dent Hyg Sci 12: 696-701, 2012.
- Lee HJ, Hong SJ, Choi CH: Erosive effect of hangover-curing beverages on enamel surface. J Korean Acad Oral Health 37: 119-125, 2013. https://doi.org/10.11149/jkaoh.2013.37.3.119
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. Beverages safety survey. Ministry of Health and Welfare, Seoul, pp.16-17, 2000.
- Seifert SM, Schaechter JL, Hershorin ER, et al.: Health effects of energy drinks on children, adolescents, and young adults. Pediatrics 127: 511-528, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2009-3592
- Temple JL: Caffeine use in children: what we know, what we have left to learn, and why we should worry. Neurosci Biobehav Rev 33: 793-806, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neubiorev.2009.01.001
- Shin YH, Kim YJ: Study on enamel erosion of the primary teeth caused by children beverage. J Korean Acad Pediatr Dent 36: 227-234, 2009.
- Lee CY, Kim S, Jung TS: A study on the enamel erosion caused by orange juices. J Korean Pediatr Dent 31: 617-623, 2004.
- Wolk BJ, Ganetsky M, Babu KM: Toxicity of energy drinks. Curr Opin Pediatr 24: 243-251, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1097/MOP.0b013e3283506827
- Pennington N, Johnson M, Delaney E, et al.: Energy drinks: a new health hazard for adolescents. J Sch Nurs 26: 352-359, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1177/1059840510374188
- Retrieved April 6, 2015, from http://scijourner.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=207:can-sportsdrinks-lead-to-the-erosion-of-tooth-enamel&catid=8:chemistry&Itemid=30(2012, March 8).
- Kim MK, Jeon JH, Park HJ, et al.: Effect of energy drinks on the dental enamel erosion and mouse. Korean J Biotechnol Bioeng 29: 112-117, 2014.
- Kim GS: An experimental study on the effects of soft drinks on plaque pH. Unpublished master's thesis, Seoul University, Seoul, 1993.
- Jeong MJ, Jeong SJ, Son JH, et al.: A study on the enamel erosion caused by energy drinks J Dent Hyg Sci 14: 597-609, 2014. https://doi.org/10.17135/jdhs.2014.14.4.597
- Hong JB: Effects of pH and titratable acidity on the erosive potential of energy drinks. Unpublished master's thesis, Seoul University, Seoul, 2014.
- Kim EJ, Lee HJ, Lee EJ, et al.: Effects of pH and titratable acidity on the erosive potential of acidic drinks. J Korean Acad Oral Health 36: 13-19, 2012.
- Kang JO: Analysis of cariogenic organic acids and sugars in energy drinks. Unpublished doctor's thesis, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, 2014.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 원광보건대학교