- Volume 15 Issue 5
본 연구는 치과의료인력을 효율적으로 관리할 수 있는 방안을 모색하고자 서울, 인천 경기도, 대전 충정도, 대구 울산 경상도, 광주 전라도 소재의 치과 병 의원에 재직중인 328명의 치과위생사를 대상으로 감성리더십, 몰입도, 환자지향성 수준과 상호 관련성을 파악하고, 이들이 직무성과에 미치는 영향을 분석하였다. 치과위생사의 감성리더십은 3.48점이었다. 하위영역에서 자기인식 능력이 3.82점으로 가장 높았고, 사회인식 능력이 3.66점이었으며, 자기관리 능력이 3.38점, 관계관리 능력이 3.33점이었다. 몰입도는 3.30점으로 조직몰입(3.34점)이 변화몰입(3.28점)보다 높았다. 환자지향성은 3.95점이었고, 직무성과는 3.39점이었다. 감성리더십과 몰입도, 환자지향성 및 직무성과는 물론 하위영역 간에도 상호 간 유의한 양(+)의 상관관계를 나타냈다(p<0.001). 직무성과와 가장 관련성이 높은 요인은 환자지향성(
Commitment;Emotional leadership;Job performance;Patient-orientation
- Jeon KD, Koh MS: Comparative study of emotional intelligence, organizational citizenship behavior, organizational commitment and organizational performance of clinical nurses in Korea. J Korean Acad Nurs Adm 20: 446-454, 2014. https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2014.20.4.446
- Park SW, Kwon HG, Park CU: Affecting achievement of organization of character type of organizational memberfocus on mediator effect of emotional quotient. J Hum Resour Manag Res 21: 73-92, 2014. https://doi.org/10.14396/jhrmr.2014.21.5.73
- Goleman D, Boyatzis R, McKee A: Primal leadership: The hidden driver of great performance. Harv Bus Rev 79: 42-53, 2001.
- Humphrey RH: The many faces of emotional leadership. Leadersh Q 13: 493-504, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1048-9843(02)00140-6
- Wong C, Law KS: The effects of leader and follower emotional intelligence on performance and attitude. Leadersh Q 13: 243-274, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1048-9843(02)00099-1
- Mowday RT, Porter LW, Steers RM: Employee-organization linkages: the psychology of commitment, absenteeism, and turnover. 1st ed. Academic Press, New York, pp.231-244, 1982.
- Cho JG, Lee HR, Kwon HY: The effect of perceived organizational and individual power of hotel employees on psychological acceptance and organizational commitment. J Foodserv Manag 17: 181-200, 2014.
- Mowday RT, Steers RM, Porter LW: The measurement of organizational commitment. J Vocat Behav 14: 224-247, 1979. https://doi.org/10.1016/0001-8791(79)90072-1
- Oh EI, Kim G, Bae YT: The effects of organizational learning on organizational change and performance in local public agency. Korean Soc Public Adm 13: 207-237, 2002.
- Hajjat MM: Customer orientation: construction and validation of the CUSTOR scale. Mark Intell Plan 20: 428-441, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1108/02634500210450864
- Tett RP, Meyer JP: Job satisfaction, organizational commitment, turnover intention, and turnover; path analyses based on meta-analytic findings. Pers Psychol 46: 259, 1993.
- Kim SE: The study on the relationships between leader's emotional intelligence, organizational justice, trust and organizational effectiveness: focused on examining affectand cognition-based trust. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Korea University, Seoul, 2009.
- Kang OH: The determinants of intent to leave of dental hygienists at dental clinics. J Dent Hyg Sci 6: 107-111, 2006.
- Yu JS, Choi SY: The effects of major commitment level by department climate among students at the department of dental hygiene. J Dent Hyg Sci 11: 99-105, 2011.
- Park HS, Choi HS: The study on the relation of empowerment of dental hygienists and job satisfaction, immersion in the organization. J Dent Hyg Sci 11: 175-183, 2005.
- Yoon YS, Jung YH: A study of job satisfaction and job performance according to the leadership styles of dental hospital managers. J Dent Hyg Sci 3: 51-57, 2003.
- Jung HY: Effectiveness of emotional leadership and emotional intelligence of foodservice employees on organizational performance in contracted foodservice management company. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Yonsei University, Seoul, 2006.
- Herscovitch L, Meyer JP: Commitment to organizational change: extension of a three-component model. J Appl Psychol 87: 474-487, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.87.3.474
- Donavan DT, Brown TJ, Mowen JC: Internal benefits of service-worker customer orientation: job satisfaction, commitment, and organizational citizenship behaviors. J Maket 68: 128-146, 2004.
- Saxe R, Weitz BA: The SOCO scale: a measure of the customer orientation of salespeople. J Market Res 19: 343- 352, 1982. https://doi.org/10.2307/3151568
- Narver JC, Slater SF: The effect of a market orientation on business profitability. J Market 54: 20-36, 1990. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251757
- Van Scotter JR, Motowidlo SJ, Cross TC: Effects of task performance and contextual performance on systemic rewards. J Appl Psychol 85: 526-535, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.85.4.526
- Tseng FC, Fan YJ: Exploring the influence of organizational ethical climate on Knowledge management. J Bus Ethic 101: 325-342, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10551-010-0725-5
- Kim MH, Jung MS: The effect of head nurse's emotional leadership on nurse's job satisfaction & organizational commitment. J Korean Acad Admin 16: 336-347, 2010. https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2010.16.3.336
- Joo YS, Han SS: The effects of leader's emotional intelligence and nurse's own emotional intelligence on organizational commitment and organizational citizenship behavior. J Korean Acad Soc Nurs Edu 19: 194-202, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2013.19.2.194
- Jang HS: The effects of service orientation and job satisfaction to customer orientation and business performance in medical service organizations. Manag Inf Syst Rev 25: 1-34, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1080/10580530701777099
- Lee SM: The effects of emotional quotient (EQ) on the emotional labor and the service manners of airline passenger service staffs. Unpublished master's thesis, Korea Aerospace University, Goyang, 2013.
- Lee IY, Kwon YH, Cho SA: The effects of medical tourism professionals' emotional intelligence upon job satisfaction and customer orientation: a focus on the mediating role of job satisfaction. J Tour Stud 3: 3-23, 2014.
- Lee JH, Kim JH: The effect of service providers emotional intelligence on social exchange and relationship equity. Korea Inf Sci Soc J 17: 5-17, 2014.
- Youn DH, Jung SJ: The effect of emotional leadership and organizational emotion on the commitment of members in organization. J Hum Resour Manag Res 12: 57-86, 2008.
- Lee CH: The effects of flight attendant team leader's emotional intelligence on team effectiveness and organizational effectiveness. J Aviat Manag Soc Korea 12: 97-117, 2014.
- Han TC, Lim JK: The effects of emotional leadership of police chief on organizational commitment. Korean J Local Gov Stud 15: 253-277, 2011.
- Kotler P: Marketing 3.0: from products to customers to the human spirit. 1st ed. Wiley, Texas, pp.19-51, 2010.
- Chung KY, Kim WD: The effect of emotional intelligence on organizational citizenship behavior and turnover intention of hotel employees: moderating role of leader-member exchange. J Foodserv Manag 11: 419-444, 2008.
- Kim PY: The effect of emotional intelligence of tour conductor on pro-social behaviors and service delivery level. J Tour Manag Res 18: 21-39, 2014.
- 1. Needs of revision of dental hygienist-related medical law vol.16, pp.5, 2016, doi:10.17135/jdhs.2015.15.5.551