- Volume 15 Issue 5
이 연구는 대구 지역 일부 청소년을 대상으로 구강건강상태와 구강건강 관련 삶의 질에 대해 조사하였으며, 청소년의 구강건강 관련 삶의 질에 미치는 요인에 대해 분석하였다. 연구 대상자 중 주관적 구강건강 상태에 대해서 나쁘다고 생각하는 청소년은 24명(20.2%), 보통은 67명(56.3%), 좋다고 생각하는 청소년은 28명(23.5%)이었고, 1년 내 구강 내 통증을 느낀 적이 있다고 응답한 청소년은 72명(60.5%), '없다'는 47명(39.5%)이었다. 구강건강 관련 삶의 질의 점수는 최하 14~70점까지로 연구 대상자의 평균 총 점수는
Adolescents;Oral Health Impact Profile;Oral Health Status and Oral Health-Related Quality of Life
- Noh HJ, Choi CH, Sohn WS: The relationship between oral health education in adolescent. J Korean Acad Dent Health 32: 203-213, 2008.
- Baek DI, Kim HD, Jin BH, et al: Clinical preventive dentistry. 5th ed. Seoul, Korea, Komoonsa, pp.54-53, 2011.
- World Health Organization: Definition of health. Retrieved June 3, 2015, from http://www.who.int/about/en/index.html. (2007, November 01).
- WHO QOL Group: The world health organization quality of life assessment position paper from the world health organization. Soc Sci Med 41: 1403-1409, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1016/0277-9536(95)00112-K
- Mostofsky DI, Forgione AG, Giddon DB: Behavioral dentistry; oral health and quality of life. Blackwell, Victoria, pp.19-28, 2008.
- Locker D, Matear D, Stephens M, Lawrence H, Payne B: Comparison of the GOHAI and OHIP-14 as measures of the oral health-related quality of life of the elderly. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 29: 373-381, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1034/j.1600-0528.2001.290507.x
- Slade GD, Strauss RP, Atchison KA, Kressin NR, Locker D, Reisine ST: Conference summary: assessing oral health outcomes-measuring health status and quality of life. Community Dent Health 15: 3-7, 1998.
- Slade GD, Spencer AJ: Development and evaluation fo the Oral Health Impact Profile. Community Dent Health 11: 3-11, 1994.
- Locker O , Slade G: Oral health and the quality of life among older adults: the oral health impact profue. J Can Dent Assoc 59: 830-844, 1993.
- John MT, Patrick DL, Slade GD: The German version of the Oral Health Impact Profile: translation and psychometric properties. Eur J Oral Sci 110: 425-433, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1034/j.1600-0722.2002.21363.x
- Wong MC, Lo EC, McMillan AS: Validity of a Chinese version of the Oral Health Impact Profile (OHIP). Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 30: 423-430, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1034/j.1600-0528.2002.00013.x
- Bae KH, Kim HD, Jung SH, et al.: Validation of the Korean version of the oral health impact profile among the Korean elderly. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 35: 73-79, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1600-0528.2007.00331.x
- Lee MS, Kim SH, Yang JS, Oh JS, Kim DK: Validity and reliability of the Oral Health Impact Profile in elderly Korean 65+. J Korean Acad Dent Health 29: 201-221, 2005.
- Kim SH, Lim SA, Park SJ, Kim DK: Assessment oral healthrelated quality of life using the oral health impact profile. J Korea Acad Dent Health 28: 559-569, 2004.
- Kim AJ, Kang EJ: A study on the oral symptoms and oral health-related quality of life (OHIP-14) of industrial workers. J Dent Hyg Sci 14: 51-58, 2014.
- Lee JY: The study on the validity of the OHIP 14 (Oral Health Impact Profile 14) using health index on elderly population, Gangneung city. J Dent Hyg Sci 9: 475-483, 2009.
- Jang KA: Research on the management of oral disease and the status of oral health education of high school students. J Dent Hyg Sci 14: 71-79, 2008.
- Ahn YS, Lee YS, Ryu DY: Study of oral health-related quality of life index for primary school oral health program. J Dent Hyg Sci 6: 79-84, 2006.
- Locker D, Allen F: What do measures of 'oral health-related quality of life' measure? Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 35: 401-411, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1600-0528.2007.00418.x
- Lee DH, Koo MJ, Lee SM: A study on the evaluation of oral health-related quality of life of high schoolers in some regions. J Dent Hyg Sci 9: 109-113, 2009.
- Steele JG, Sanders AE, Slade GD, et al.: How do age and tooth loss affect oral health lmpacts. and quality of life?: a study comparing two national samples. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 32: 107-114, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.0301-5661.2004.00131.x
- Hassel AJ, Koke U, Schmitter M, Rammelsberg P: Factors associated with oral health-related quality of life in institutionalized elderly. Acta odontol Scand 640: 9-15, 2006.
- Lee GR: The impact of DMFT index on oral health related quality of life in community-dwelling elderly. J Korean Acad Dent Health 32: 396-404, 2008.
- Park JH, Jeong SH, Lee GR, Song KB: The impact of tooth loss on oral health related quality of life among the elderly in Seongju, Korea. J Korea Acad Dent Health 32: 63-74, 2008.
- Kim HY, Jan MS, Chung CP, et al.: Chewing function impacts oral health-related quality of life among institutionalized and community-dwelling Korean elders. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 37: 468-476, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1600-0528.2009.00489.x
- Lim JW: Oral health-related quality of life by dental caries. Unpublished master's thesis, Seoul University, Seoul, 2013.
- Jung YY: A study of the relation of stress to oral healthrelated of life in male high school students of Chungnam. J Dent Hyg Sci 14: 158-166, 2014.