- Volume 20 Issue 4
We proposed a methodology to automatically extract the requirements from the documents and check the consistency and traceability among them. The documents include not only text but also PDF or image files. We also suggest a method to visualize the result with maps, numbers, and graphs. By comparing the results with those of manual reviews from experts, we show that it is necessary to use knowledge-based method in future instead of the wordbased method for improving the reliability. The results can be applied effectively for already existing documents.
Data management system;Requirement analysis;Traceability;V-model
- Lee, W., An, K. and Song, D., 2013, Development of Technical Data Management System based on International Standard PLCS, Proceedings of the Society of CAD/CAM Conference, pp.98-102.
- Jeon, Y., Chul, B. and Mun, D., 2015, Development of a System for Visualization of the Plant 3D Design Data Based on ISO 15926, Trans. of the Society of CAD/CAM Engineers, 20(2), pp.145-158. https://doi.org/10.7315/CADCAM.2015.145
- Batres, R. et al. 2007, An Upper Ontology Based on ISO 15926. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 31(5), pp.519-534. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compchemeng.2006.07.004
- Leal, D., 2005, ISO 15926. Oil & Gas Science and Technology, 60(4), pp.629-637. https://doi.org/10.2516/ogst:2005045
- Kim, Y.M. and Lee, J.C., 2012, On the Integration of Systems Design and Systems Safety Processes from an Integrated Data Model Viewpoint, Journal of the Korea Safety Management and Science, 14(4), pp.107-116. https://doi.org/10.12812/ksms.2012.14.4.107