- Volume 24 Issue 11
A water reuse system was designed for a demonstration plant by combining fiber filtration and electrolysis. A discharged dye wastewater after treated with biomedia was used in this study. It was found that an additional removal of suspended solids (SS) was feasible with 2-stage filtration while electrolysis was not effective. Also,
Fiber filtration;Electrolysis;Combined system;Removal efficiency;Water reuse
- Achilli, A., Prante, J. L., Hancock, N. T., Maxwell, E. B. and Childress, A. E., 2014, Experimental results from RO-PRO: A next generation system for low-energy desalination, Environ. Sci. Technol., 48(11), 6437- 6443. https://doi.org/10.1021/es405556s
Chen, G., Chen, X., and Yue, P. L., 2002, Electrochemical behavior of novel
$Ti/lrO_2$- $Sb_2$ $O_5$- $SnO_2$Anode, J. Phy. Chem. B., 106, 775-788. https://doi.org/10.1021/jp013291m
- Donghae corporation, 2015, Technical catalogue, Equipment for the reuse of rainwater.
- Greenlee, L. F., Lawler, D. F., Freeman, B. D., Marrot, B., Moulin, P., Reverse osmosis desalination: Water sources, technology, and today's challenges, 2009, Water Res, 43, 2317-2348. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.watres.2009.03.010
- Gude VG, Nirmalakhandan N, Deng S, 2010, Renewable and sustainable approaches for desalination renew. Sust. Energ. Rev., 14, 2641-2654. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2010.06.008
- Hong, S. K., Lee, S. H., Kim, J. H., Kim, J. H., and Ju, Y.G., 2011, Evolution of RO process for green future," Kor. Ind. Chem., News, 14(6), 9-20.
- Kim, D., and Kim, Y., 2005, Electrochemical characte -ristics of the sulfonated polysulfone cation-exchanger membrane at rotating disk electrode, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 11(4), 228-235.
- KOFAC, 2015, Technical report, Manufacturing of imitated real plant for the system of water reuse.
Lee, S. Y., Park, S. J., 2013,
$TiO_2$photocatalyst for water treatment applications, 19(6),1761-1768. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiec.2013.07.012
- Matsuura, T., 2001, Progress in membrane science and technology for seawater desalination - a review. Desalination, 134, 47-54. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0011-9164(01)00114-X
- Park, D. H., Chung, J. S., 2010, Co-treatment with dyeing wastewater and food wastewater with a fluidized biological membrane, K. J. Envir. Eng. spring conference, 299-303.
- Pendergast, M. T. M., Hoek, E. M. V., 2011, A review of water treatment membrane nanotechnologies. Energ. Environ. Sci., 4, 1946-1971. https://doi.org/10.1039/c0ee00541j
- POSCO, 2014, Technical report, Reuse of warm drainage produced from power plant.
- Saito, K., Irie, M., Zaitsu, S., Sakai, H., Hayashi, H., and Tanioka, A., 2012, Power generation with salinity gradient by pressure retarded osmosis using concentrated brine from SWRO system and treated sewage as pure water," Desalinat. water treat., 41(1-3), 114-121. https://doi.org/10.1080/19443994.2012.664696
- Shannon, M. A., Bohn, P. W., Elimelech, M., Georgiadis, J. G., Marinnas, B. J., Mayes, A. M., 2008, Science and technology for water purification in the coming decades. Nature, 452, 301-310. https://doi.org/10.1038/nature06599
- Shin C. H., 2010, Technical report, Development of advanced system for the reuse of dye wastewater.
- Shin, C. H., Bae, J. S., 2012, A stability study of an advanced co-treatment system for dye wastewater reuse, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 20(6), 775-779.
- Shin, C. H., Bae, J. S., Victor R., 2014, Co-treatment systems combined with unit processes for dyewaste-water recycling, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 20(1), 710-716. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiec.2013.05.037
- Shin, C. H., Robert, J., 2009, Development and module design of a novel membrane process for the removal of chlorine and its associated forms from wastewater, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 15(5), 613-617. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiec.2009.09.030
- Song, H. Y., Kondrikov N. B., and Kuryavy V. G., 2007, Preparation and characterization of manganese dioxide electrodes for highly selective oxygen evolution during diluted chloride solution electrolysis, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 13(4), 118-125.
- Sseng corporation, 2012, Technical report, Development of 2-stage fiber filtration process for the reuse of sewage.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 동서대학교, 부산 녹색환경 지원센터