- Volume 21 Issue 11
k-Nearest Neighbor(k-NN)그래프는 모든 노드에 대한 k-NN 정보를 나타내는 데이터 구조로써, 협업 필터링, 유사도 탐색과 여러 정보검색 및 추천 시스템에서 k-NN그래프를 활용하고 있다. 이러한 장점에도 불구하고 brute-force방법의 k-NN그래프 생성 방법은
빅데이터;맵리듀스;k-NN 그래프 생성
- A. Das, M. Datar, A. Garg, and S. Rajaram, "Google news personalization: scalable online collaborative filtering," Proc. 16th Int. Conf., pp. 271-280, 2007.
- W. Dong, C. Moses, and K. Li, "Efficient k-nearest neighbor graph construction for generic similarity measures," Proc. 20th Int. Conf. World wide web - WWW'11, pp. 577-586, 2011.
- M. R. Brito, E. L. Chavez, A. J. Quiroz, and J. E. Yukich, "Connectivity of the mutual k-nearest-neighbor graph in clustering and outlier detection," Statistics & Probability Letters, Vol. 35. pp. 33-42, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-7152(96)00213-1
- O. Boiman, E. Shechtman, and M. Irani, "In defense of nearest-neighbor based image classification," 26th IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, CVPR, 2008.
- Y. Zhang, K. Huang, G. Geng, and C. Liu, "Fast k NN Graph Construction with Locality Sensitive Hashing," Knowl. Discov. Databases, pp. 660-674, 2013.
- J. Chen, H. Fang, and Y. Saad, "Fast Approximate kNN Graph Construction for High Dimensional Data via Recursive Lanczos Bisection," J. Mach. Learn. Res., Vol. 10, No. 2009, pp. 1989-2012, 2009.
- Y. Park, S. Park, S. Lee, and W. Jung, "Fast collaborative filtering with a k-nearest neighbor graph," BigComp, pp. 92-95, 2014.
- J. L. Bentley, "Multidimensional binary search trees used for associative searching," Communications of the ACM, Vol. 18. pp. 509-517, 1975. https://doi.org/10.1145/361002.361007
- A. Guttman, "R-trees: A Dynamic Index Structure for Spatial Searching," Proc. of the 1984 ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data - SIGMOD'84, pp. 47-57, 1984.
- R. Weber, H. J. Schek, and S. Blott, "A Quantitative Analysis and Performance Study for Similarity-Search Methods in High-Dimensional Spaces," Proc. 24th VLDB Conf., Vol. New York C, pp. 194-205, 1998.
- P. Indyk and R. Motwani, "Approximate nearest neighbors: towards removing the curse of dimensionality," STOC'98: Proc. of the thirtieth annual ACM symposium on Theory of computing, pp. 604-613, 1998.
- E. Kushilevitz, R. Ostrovsky, and Y. Rabani, "Efficient search for approximate nearest neighbor in high dimensional spaces," STOC'98: Proc. of the thirtieth annual ACM symposium on Theory of computing, pp. 614-623, 1998.
- L. Li, D. Wang, T. Li, D. Knox, and B. Padmanabhan, "SCENE: a scalable two-stage personalized news recommendation system," SIGIR, pp. 125-134, 2011.
- L. Hsieh and G. Wu, "Two-stage sparse graph construction using MinHash on MapReduce," ICASSP, pp. 1013-1016, 2012.
- "Apache Hadoop," [Online]. Available: http://hadoop.apache.org/.
- J. Dean and S. Ghemawat, "MapReduce : Simplified Data Processing on Large Clusters," Commun. ACM, Vol. 51, pp. 1-13, 2008.
- Y. Kwon and M. Balazinska, "A study of skew in mapreduce applications," Open Cirrus Summit, 2011.
- R. Szmit, "Locality Sensitive Hashing for Similarity Search Using MapReduce on Large Scale Data," IIS, 2013, Vol. 7912, No. LNCS, pp. 171-178.
- A. Z. Broder, "On the resemblance and containment of documents," Proc. Compression Complex. Seq. 1997 (Cat. No.97TB100171), 1997.
- Z. Yang, W. Oop, and Q. Sun, "Hierarchical nonuniform locally sensitive hashing and its application to video identification," ICIP, pp. 743-746, 2004.
- "MovieLens," [Online]. Available: http://grouplens.org/datasets/movielens/.
- "NYTimes news articles," [Online]. Available: https://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml/datasets/Bag+of+Words.