- Volume 20 Issue 11
In this study, the investigator distributed total 100 questionnaires by childcare center teachers in final analysis. The purposes of the study were to examine teachers' perceptions of early childhood music education provided by childcare centers or kindergartens and also the difficulties they experienced with the instruction of early childhood music education and thus provide basic data to develop an educational program for early childhood teachers and search for a direction in early childhood music education in the field of education. The findings were summarized as follows: Both kindergarten and childcare center teachers showed a high perception level of need for and importance of early childhood music education. The teachers thought that early childhood music education facilitated the development of young children across all areas and promoted their pleasure and expressive abilities. Providing music education, the teachers faced difficulties due to the lack of musical knowledge, basic musical skills, and experiences with and confidence in musical activities. They also felt a need for teacher education.
Early Childhood Music Education;Early Childhood Teachers;Musical Activity
- Ann, Jae-Sin, "Music Education for Young Children" Kyoyook Book, p. 11, 1996.
- Lee, Ki- Sook, "Music Education for Young Children," =p. 17, 1996
- Park, mi-kyung, and Ohm, jung ae, "Early Childhood teacher' Practice and Difficulties with Musical Concepts Treated in the Sing-a-new-song' Activity," Korean Association of Child Studies, Vol 29, No 3, p. 94, 2008.
- Kim, kwon-il, "A Study on Kindergarten Pre-service and In-service Teacher's Recognition of Music Teaching Efficacy." Chonam National University a Doctor' thesis, 2007.
- Lee ,Chun-hee, and Lee,Young-Ok, "A Study on the real situation of musical activity in ijfant Education." journal of Early Childhood Education, Vol 21, 286-308, 1999.
- Lee, Min-jung, "A Phenomenological Study of the Meaning of Children's Music Activity," Korean Society for the Study of Anthropdogy of Education, Vol,5 No,2, pp. 55-82, 2002.
- Park, Ju-Yeon, and Lee, Min-Jung, "A Study of Knowledge, Perception, andTteaching Efficacy about Early Childhood Teacher's Music Activity." Journal of Early Childhood Education , Vol 33, No. 6 pp. 5-20, 2013.
- Lee, Eun-soo, "A Study on Early Childhood Music Education in Kindergarten," The Korean Association of Earchildhood Teacher Education, Vol, 1 No 1, pp. 105-128, 2004.
- Ohm, Jung-ae, and Son,g Jung, and Par Mi-Kyung, "Implementation difficulties in Kindergarten music education according to teacher' bservations," Journal of Early Childhood Education , Vol 29, No 1. pp. 133-158, 2009. https://doi.org/10.18023/kjece.2009.29.1.006
- Ohm, Jung-ae, and Song, Jung. "Kindergarden Teacher 'Recognition of Musical Conceots and Actual Practices." Pedagogical Research, Vol 12, No 2, pp. 471-491, 1996.
- Chang, Eun-ju, "Development of the early childhood music education program model for in-service teacher." EWHA Womans Graduate University Dotor's Degree, 2007.
- Kwo,n jong-ae, "Early Childhood Teachers' Perception about Early Childhood Music education." Gunguk University Master' thesis. 2002.
- Bang, Eun-young, and Park, Chan-Ok. "An Exploration of the Music Teaching Efficacy Belief of Kindergarten teachers." The Korean Association of Earchildhood Teacher education, Vol 9 No 4, pp. 5-30. 2005.
- Song, sun-hwa, "Cognition and Difficulty of Early Childhood Teachers on Young Children Music Education." Soonchunhyang university Graduate School, 2012.
- Yo,o Sean-Ah, "Teacher's Recognition for music Education of young children and actual condition of in-service training for music education." Duksung women's University Graduate School Master' Thesis, 2005. Korean Association of Child Studies,
- Jang, Myung-Hee, "The Effects Using of Traditional Nursery Rhyme on Young Children's Creativity Development," Soongsil University Graduate School Master' 2003.
- Kim, Sung-yoon, Kim, Kwon-Il, Kim, Young-Ok, "A Study on Actual Situation And Recognition Of Teachers on Music Education for Young Children," The Journal of Korea Open Association for Eariy Education, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 453-485, 2015.
- Park, Eun, "Current Status and Possib Improvement for Young Children's Music Activity through Classroom Observation and Interview," The Korean Journal of Arts Education, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 1-19, 2012.
- Kim, Youn-Ju, Cho, Bok-Hee, "The Study on Developing an Integrated Early Childhood Music Education Program Using Storytelling Songs and Exploring Its Effects" Journal of Korean Child Care and Education, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 27-61, 2012.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : KIMPO College