- Volume 20 Issue 11
This paper deals with a newly proposed algorithm for stable marriage problem, which I coin threshold algorithm. The proposed algorithm firstly constructs an
Marriage Problem;Matching;Preference;Threshold Value
- T. Szabo, "Graph Theory," Institute of Technical Computer Science, Department of Computer Science, ETH, 2004.
- M. X. Goemans, "18,433 Combinatorial Operation: Lecture Notes on Bipartite Matching," Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2007.
- J. T. Eyck, 'Algorithm Analysis and Design," http://www.academic.marist.edu/-jzbv/algorithms/TheStableMarriageProblem.htm, 2008.
- Wikipedia, "Stable Marriage Problem,," http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stable_marriage_problem,Wikimedia Foundation Inc., 2010.
- W. Hunt, "The Stable Marriage Problem," Lane Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, West Virginia University, 2004.
- S. U. Lee, "Marriage Problem Algorithm Based on the Most Preferred Rank Selection Method," Journal of IIBC, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 111-117, Jun. 2014.
- S. U. Lee, "A Marriage Problem Algorithm Based on Duplicated Sum of Inter-Preference Moving Method," Journal of KSCI, Vol. 20, No. 5, pp. 107-112, May 2015.
- S. U. Lee, "Marriage Problem Algorithm based on the Maximum Dispreference Sum-Delete Method," Journal of IIBC, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 149-154, Jun. 2015.
- R. W. Irving, "Stable Matching Problems with Exchange Restrictions," Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, Vol. 16, pp. 344-360, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10878-008-9153-1
- R. W. Irving, "The Man-Exchange Stable Marriage Problem," Department of Computing Science, Research Report, TR-2004-177, University of Glasgow, UK., 2004.
- K. Iwama, "Stable Matching Problems," http://www.lab2.kuis.kyoto-u.ac.jp/-iwama/papers/isaac2006-3.ppt, 2006.
- J. H. Kim, "MAT 2106-02 Discrete Mathematics: Combination Theory within the framework of Marriage Problem," Department of Mathematics, Yousei University, Korea, 2001.
- H. W. Kuhn, "50 Years of Integer Programming 1958-2008: From the Early Years to the State-of-the-Art, Chapter 2. The Hungarian Method for the Assignment Problem," Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, pp 29-47, Nov. 2009.