- Volume 39 Issue 12
This study investigated the reflection spectra of wrinkled metal/polymer multilayers. A wavy surface was self-assembled by annealing an aluminum-coated poly(methyl metacrylate) layer on a silicon substrate. The total and diffuse reflectance characteristics of the sample with additional metal coatings(aluminum or silver) were evaluated in the visible wavelength(400~800 nm) using a spectrophotometer. The results showed that the wrinkled surface enhanced the diffuse reflectance up to 40~50% in the lower-wavelength range, demonstrating its potential for applications to optical thin-film devices.
- Allen, H. G., 1969, Analysis and design of structural sandwich panels, Pergamon, New York, Ch. 8
- Yoon, J. S., Chang, S., Yoo, Y. -E. and Choi, D. -S.,2010, "An Experimental Study on Fabrication of Micro Patterns from Surface Wrinkling of Photoresist Layer," Proc. KSME 2010 Annual Fall Meeting, pp. 4294-4297.
- Kang, S. H., Na, J. -H., Moon, S. N. and Lee, W. I., 2010, "Self-organized Anisotropic Wrinkle Structures by Plasma Treatment of an Aligned Liquid Crystalline Polymer," Proc. KSME 2010 Annual Fall Meeting, pp. 4236-4239.
- Choi, H. -J., Kim, J. -H., Lee, H. -J., Lee, J. -H., Kim, K. -S. and Lee. H. -J., 2007, "A Study on Estimating Elastic Modulus of Nano-scale Metal Thin Films on a Polymeric Substrate," Proc. KSME Annual Fall Meeting, pp. 12-16.
- Cho, J. -S., Baek, S. and Lee, J. C., 2011, "Surface Texturing of Sputtered ZnO:A1/Ag Back Reflectors for Flexible Silicon Thin-film Solar Cells," Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells, Vol. 95, No. 7, pp. 1852-1858. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.solmat.2011.02.007
- Berger, P., Hauser, H., Suwito, D., Janz, S., Peters, M., Blasi, B. and Hermle, M., 2010, "Realization and Evaluation of Diffractive Systems on the Back Side of Silicon Solar Cells," Proc. SPIE, Vol. 77255, No.772504.
- Volynskii, A. L., Bazhenov, S., Lebedeva, O. V., and Bakeev, N. F., 2000, "Mechanical Buckling Instability of Thin Coatings Deposited on Soft Polymer Substrates," J. Mater. Sci. Vol. 35, No. 3, pp. 547-554. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1004707906821
- Bowden, N., Brittain, S., Evans, A. G., Hutchinson, J. W. and Whitesides, G. M., 1998, "Spontaneous Formation of Ordered Structures in Thin Films of Metals Supported on an Elastomeric Polymer," Nature, Vol. 393, No. 14, pp. 146-149. https://doi.org/10.1038/30193
- Fay, S., Dubail, S., Kroll, U., Meier, J., Ziegler, Y. and Shah, A., 2000, "Light Trapping Enhancement for Thin-film silicon Solar Cells by Roughness Improvement ZNO Front TCO," Proc. 16th EU PVSEC, pp. 361-365.
Supported by : 동의대학교