- Volume 39 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Correlation Between Transient Regime and Steady-State Regime on Creep Crack Growth Behavior of Grade 91 Steel
Grade 91 강의 크리프 균열성장 거동에 대한 천이영역과 정상상태영역의 상관 관계
Park, Jae-Young;Kim, Woo-Gon;Ekaputra, I.M.W.;Kim, Seon-Jin;Kim, Eung-Seon
- Received : 2015.07.20
- Accepted : 2015.09.04
- Published : 2015.12.01
A correlation between the transient regime and steady state regime on the creep crack growth (CCG) for Grade 91 steel, which is used as the structural material for the Gen-IV reactor systems, was investigated. A series of CCG tests were performed using 1/2" CT specimens under a constant applied load and at a constant temperature of
Grade 91 Steel;Creep Crack Growth Rate;Transient Time;
- Orr, J. and Burton, D., 1994, "Improving the Elevated Temperature Strength of Steel 91 (9%CrMoNbVN)," Materials for Advanced Power Engineering, Vol. 1, pp. 263-280.
- Cadek, J., Sustek, V. and Pahutova, M., 1997, "An Analysis of Set of Creep Data for a 9Cr-1Mo-0.2V (P91 type) Steel," Material Science and Engineering A, Vol. 225, pp. 22-28. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0921-5093(96)10569-4
- Kim, W. G., Kim, S. H. and Ryu, W. S., 2001, "Creep Characterization of Type 316LN and HT-9 Stainless Steels by the K-R Creep Damage Model," KSME International Journal, Vol. 15, No. 11, pp. 1463-1471. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF03185735
- Anderson, T. L., 1995, Fracture Mechanics, 2nd ed., CRC Press, Boca Raton, Ann Arbor, London, Tokyo, pp. 226-228.
- Nikbin, K. M., Smith, D. J. and Webster, G. A., 1986, "An Engineering Approach to the Prediction of Creep Crack Growth," Trans. of the ASME, Vol. 108, pp. 186-191.
- Saxena, A., 1997, Nonlinear Fracture Mechanics for Engineers, CRC Press, NY, pp. 363-377.
- Kim, W. G., Kim, H. H., Yoon, K. B. and Ryu, W. S., 2005, "Application of Creep Ductility Model for Evaluating Creep Crack Growth Rate of Type 316SS Series," Material Science Forum, Vol. 475-479, pp. 1433-1436. https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/MSF.475-479.1433
- Kim, W. G., Yoon, S. N., Ryu, W. S., Kim, S. J. and Yi, W., 2006, "Probabilistic Analysis of the Creep Crack Growth Rate of Type 316LN Stainless Steel by the Monte Carlo Simulation," Journal of ASTM International, Vol. 35, STP 1480, pp. 71-80.
- Kim, W. G., Yin, S. N., Ryu, W. S. and Chang, J. H., 2006, "Creep Properties of Hastelloy-X Alloy for the High Temperature Gas-Cooled Reactor," Key Engineering Material, Vol. 326-328, pp. 1105-1108. https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/KEM.326-328.1105
- Kim, W. G., Kim, S. H. and Ryu, W. S., 2002, "Evaluation of Monkman-Grant Parameters for Type 316LN and Modified 9Cr-Mo Stainless Steels," KSME International Journal, Vol. 16, No. 11, pp. 1420-1427. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02985134
- 2007, "Standard Test Method for Measurement of Creep Crack Growth Rates in Metals," ASTM E1457-07.
- Johnson, H. H., 1965, "Calibrating the Electrical Potential Method for Studying Slow Crack Growth," Material Research and Standard, Vol. 5, No. 9, pp. 442-445.
- Ryu, W. S., Kim, W. G. and Lee, K. Y., 2003, "Evaluation of Creep Crack Growth Behavior of Type 316LN Stainless Steel," SMiRT-17, Paper No. F05-4.
- A. Saxena, D. E. Hall and D. L. McDowell, 1999, "Assessment of Deflection Rate Partitioning for Analyzing Creep Crack Growth Data," Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Vol. 62, Issue 1, pp. 111-122. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0013-7944(98)00085-X
- A. Saxena., 1993, "Fracture Mechanics Approached for Characterizing Creep-Fatigue Crack Growth," JSME international, Series A, Vol. 36, No.1 , pp.1-20. https://doi.org/10.1299/jsmeb.36.1
- Webster, G.A. and Ainsworth, R.A., 1994, High Temperature Component Life Assessment, Chapman & Hall, London. pp. 132-162.
Supported by : 한국연구재단