- Volume 31 Issue 11
In this paper, the analysis of TNT equivalent method for practical mixture gas explosion was performed to simplify the gas explosion analysis. Autodyn which was specialized for analysis of explosion and impact was used to simulate the behavior of structural element. By using linear elastic material properties, we can see general displacement behavior aspect and consider various natural periods of structural element. After comparing model of mixture gas property with TNT equivalent model in terms of the maximum displacement of structural elements, we proposed optimized TNT equivalent analysis method for practical mixture gas explosion by using proper explosion efficiency. The mixture gas properties was obtained from C.E.A program which can calculate chemical equilibrium product concentration from any set of reactants and determines thermodynamic and transport properties for the product mixture.
폭발해석;등가 폭약;혼합가스폭발;폭발 효율;폭발하중;오토딘
- Ansys. (2005) AUTODYN Theory Manual, Century dynamics, 235.
- CCPS. (1994). Guidelines for Evaluating the Characteristics of Vapor Cloud Explosions, Flash Fires And BLEVEs, AlChE, 260.
- Cha, J. (2003). A Study on the analysis of domestic gas explosion, The Korean Institute of Gas, Vol 7, No. 4, 24-31.
- Ernesto, S. (2005), Valerio C., The analysis of domino accidents triggered by vapor cloud explosion, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Vol 90, 271-284. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ress.2004.11.012
- Gordon, S. (1994). Computer Program for Calculation of Complex Chemical Equilibrium Compositions and Application, NASA, 54.
- Jang, C. (2012). CFD Simulation Study to analyze Dispersion and Explosion of Combustible Gas, The Korean Institute of Gas, Vol. 16, No. 5, 58-65. https://doi.org/10.7842/kigas.2012.16.5.58
- Jung, W. (2007), Explosion Engineering, Jungdam Media, 329.
- Kim, D. (2008). Numerical Prediction of Blast Effects Caused by Largy-Scale Explosion of LOX/LNG Fuel, International Symposium on Structures under Earthquake, Impact and Blast Loading, 201-208.
- Ko, J. (2008). Constructing a Database Structure for the Domestic LP Gas and Natural Gas Accidents and its Analysis, The Korean Institute of Gas, Vol. 12, No. 3, 56-63.
- Korea Gas Safety Corporation (2013), Gas Accident Yearbook, 1-90.
- Park, D. (2000), A Review of the Different Models for Predicting Blast Overpressures Caused by Vapor Cloud Explosions, The Korean Institute of Gas, Vol. 4, No. 4, 50-57.
- Paz, M. (1997). Structural Dynamics: Theory and Computation, 4th edithon., Chapman & Hall, 613.
- Smith, P. & Hetherington, J. (1994). Blast and Ballistic Loading of Structure, Laxton's, Great Britain, 336.
- Tak, S. (2003). A Study on the Consequence Analysis of an Explosion in the Gas Facilities, Korean institute of Fire Science and Engineering, Journal for autumn conference, 160-165.
- Zhang. B. & Xiu. G. (2014). Explosion Characteristics of Argon/Nitrogen Diluted Natural Gas-Air Mixture, Fuel, Vol. 124, 125-132. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2014.01.090
- Zukas, J. (2004). Introduction to Hydrocodes, Elsevier, UK, 313.