- Volume 31 Issue 11
Installing damping layer in the floating floor system is a good way to reduce noises transferred from the houses above so that a number of researchers have studied on the damping materials. This research effort focused especially on the loss factor and deflection of floor sound reduction materials. The experimental program was divided into three sections: the loss factor, deflection of damping materials included in the floating floor system, and the deflection of damping materials submerged completely. Three main parameters were considered in the experimental investigation: the weight of load, the eight types of damping materials and loading periods. Specifically, this experimental test was intended to evaluate the loss factor of damping materials changed subjected to long-term load and also the effect when casting lightweight concrete and finishing mortar and submerged completely throughout the comparative evaluation of deflection of damping materials. The results indicated the loss factor of damping materials was changed time depending subjected to load in the several specimens and flowing the mortar in the damping materials affected their deflections but the submergence of specimens wasn't related to the deflection. Finally, this research results would be valuable references for predicting the noises causing from the upstairs or nearby in the apartment houses.
- Cho, T. J. (2013). Experimental and numerical analysis of floating floor resonance and its effect on impact sound transmission. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 332, 6552-6561. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2013.08.011
- Chung, J. Y., Park, J. Y., Jeong, G. C., Im, J. B., & Kim, K. W. (2010). Factor Analysis to evaluate the Residual Strain in Resilient Materials. Proceedings of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering Conference (2010, May), 685-686.
- Elmallawany, A. (1983). Field Investigations of the Sound Insulation in School Buildings. Building and Environment, 18(1/2), 85-89. https://doi.org/10.1016/0360-1323(83)90021-5
- Kim, H. G., Kim, M. J., & Lee, B. K. (2005). Study on Measuring the Dynamic Stiffness of Material Used under Floating Floors in Dwellings. Journal of Architectural institute of Korea, 21(1), 229-234.
- Kim, J. M. (2014). Evaluation of the Long-Term Performance of Floor Damping Materials of Apartments Houses. Thesis, Sungkyunkwan University, 26-27.
- Kim, J. M. & Lee, J. Y. (2014). Evaluation of Long-term Deflection and Dynamic Elastic Modulus of Floor Damping Materials Used in Apartment Buildings. Journal of Architectural institute of Korea, 30(11), 29-36.
- Kim, K. W., Jeong, G. C., & Sohn, J. Y. (2008). Correlation Between Dynamic Stiffness of Resilient Materials and Lightweight Floor Impact Sound Reduction Level. Journal of Korea Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, 18(2), 886-895. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVN.2008.18.8.886
- Kim, K. W., Yeon, J. O., & Yang, K. S. (2012). Correspondence Research Long-term Compressive Creep of Resilient Materials and ISO 20392. Journal of Korea Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, 22(12), 1250-1256. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2012.22.12.1250
- Korea Standards Association (2008). Determination of Dynamic Stiffness of Material Used under Floating Floors in Dwellings. KS F 2868.
- Lee, S. H., Jeong, G. C., & Chung, J. Y. (2005). A Study on the Influence Factor in Measuring the Dynamic Stiffness and Loss Factor of Damping Materials. Journal of Korea Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, 279-282.
- Neves e Sousa, A. & Gibbs, B. M. (2011). Low frequency impact sound transmission in dwellings through homogeneous concrete floors and floating floors. Applied Acoustics, 72, 177-189. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apacoust.2010.11.006
- Schiavi, A., Pavoni Belli, A., & Russo, F. (2004). Dynamic Stiffness Measurement an Empirical Model to Estimate the Reduction in Impact Sound Pressure Level and Its Relative Improvement Curve. International Congress on Acoustics, 3401-3404.
- Improvement of impact sound insulation: A constitutive model for floating floors vol.129, 2018, https://doi.org/10.5659/JAIK_SC.2015.31.11.11
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 국토교통과학기술진흥원