- Volume 31 Issue 11
As the structural type of apartment houses has been changing from wall column structures to Rahmen structures, demand for lightweight walls has been increasing. Although lightweight walls reduce self-weight of the building and enable efficient use of interior spaces, to apply them as building walls, the structural safety of them should be secured without fail. The lateral load resistance test method and impact resistance test method for the verification of lightweight walls' structural safety have not yet been established. The purpose of this study is to standardize lateral load resistance test method, impact resistance test method using large soft body, and impact resistance test method using small hard body. Most of the configuration of the test methods and testing device were made by modifying the content of BS 5234:1992. However, the conditions of loads applied to specimens were reestablished reflecting the characteristics of loads acting on actual walls. In the lateral load resistance test, load conditions were divided into three levels; 500N, 1000N, and 3000N so that the conditions could be selected and applied according to the uses of walls. In the impact resistance test using large soft body, the length of the rope was set to be at least 2.5m and the drop heights were divided into three levels; 200mm, 400mm, and 600mm. In the impact resistance test using small hard body, the drop heights were divided into three levels; 0.1m, 0.2m, and 0.5m. The performance test methods standardized in this study will be objective evaluation tools when optimum lightweight walls are designed or selected in construction sites. In addition, they will be usefully utilized when setting performance goals for development of new lightweight walls.
경량벽체;구조적 안전성;수평하중저항성;내충격성;연질 충격체;경질 충격체
- An, J., Yeo, I., & Park, J. (2015). A Study on the fire safety performance of apartment house interior finish wall lightweight drywall, Journal of the Korean Society of Hazard Mitigation, 15(1), 215-221.
- Choi, S. (2004). Evaluation method of impact resistance of the materials used for framed walls and floors, Journal of the Architectural Institute of Korea, Structure & Construction, 20(1), 123-131.
- Choi, D. (2013). Development and Performance Evaluation of Fire-resistance Extruding Panel for Partition Wall between Housing Units, Thesis, Kongju National University, 20-44.
- Choi, S., Song, J., Kim, S., & Lee, Y. (2014). Characteristics of the Load of Small Hard Body Used for Impact Resistance Test of the Lightweight Wall, Journal of the Korea Institute of Building Construction, 14(4), 350-358. https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIBC.2014.14.4.350
- Kim, K. & Choi, S. (2013). Empirical Study on the Impact Resistance Test Method of BS 5234-2:1992, Proceedings of AIK Annual Conference, 33(2), 605-606.
- Kim, K., Song, J., An, H., Shin, Y., Ji, S., & Choi, S. (2014). Load Variation Characteristics about Rope Length of Large Soft Body of Lightweight Wall Impact Resistance test, Proceedings of KCI Annual Conference, 14(2), 182-183.
- Kim, K. & Choi, S. (2015). Standardization of Impact Test Methods of Non-bearing Lightweight Wall for Building, Proceedings of KCI Annual Conference, 15(1), 181-182.
- Kim, J. & Choi, S. (2015). Standardization of Stiffness Test Method of Non-bearing Lightweight Wall for Building, Proceedings of KCI Annual Conference, 15(1), 185-186.
- Kim, K. (2015). A Study on Standardization of Impact Test Methods of Non-bearing Lightweight Wall for Building Construction, Thesis, Hanseo University, 31-34.
- Lee, S. (2002). A Study on the resistant performance of partition walls composed of gypsum boards against horizontal and impact loads, Thesis, Hanyang University, 23-29.
- Lee, S. & Kim, S. (2010). A Study on the Development and Application of Movable Partition Components for Facilitating of Long-life Housing, Journal of The Korean Housing Association, 21(6), 91-98. https://doi.org/10.6107/JKHA.2010.21.6.091
- Ono, H. & Choi, S. (1994). Analysis of human dynamic force applied to floors and walls: Study on an evaluation method of fracture of framed floors and walls by human dynamic force (Part 1), Journal of structural and construction engineering, (460), 27-35.
- Roh, Y. & Choi, S. (2013). Characteristics of Dynamic Load of the Large Soft Body for Impact Test, Proceedings of AIK Annual Conference, 33(2), 647-648.
- Roh, Y. & Choi, S. (2013). Characteristic of Human Dynamic load Acting on the Lightweight Wall, Proceedings of KCI Annual Conference, 13(2), 188-189.
- SH Corporation. (2010). Lightweight Wall Systems for the Long-life Housing: Guidelines for Standard Method Performance Requirements, 49-51.
- Song, J., Roh, Y. Kim, K., & Choi, S. (2013). A Review of the Types and Characteristics of Horizontal Load Affecting the Structural Safety of the Lightweight Dry Walls, Proceedings of KCI Annual Conference, 13(1), 43-45.
- Song, J. & Choi, S. (2013). Characteristic of Human Static load Acting on the Lightweight Wall, Proceedings of KCI Annual Conference, 13(2), 192-193.
- Song, J., Kim, K., & Choi, S. (2014). Permissible Criteria of the Stiffness of Lightweight Wall by the Horizontal Static Load, Proceedings of KCI Annual Conference, 14(1), 204-205.
- 1. Load characteristics based on loading conditions of large soft body used for impact resistance testing of lightweight wall vol.123, 2016, doi:10.5659/JAIK_SC.2015.31.11.47
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 국토교통부