- Volume 19 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Evaluation of Travel Agency using Social Big Data
소셜 빅 데이터를 이용한 여행사 평가에 관한 연구
Kong, Hyo-Soon;Song, Eun-Jee;Kang, Min-Shik
- Received : 2015.08.30
- Accepted : 2015.09.24
- Published : 2015.10.31
Recently for efficient management, companies have collected and investigated information about customers' feedback by using a system that analyzes big data from social media. This paper proposes more accurate and efficient evaluation method of collecting and investigating customers' feedback using social big data for travel agency, which is representative company of hospitality industry. First, it designs service model and, as a test-bed, analyzes media channel, customer satisfaction, and brand-image etc. of big 5 travel agencies in Korea. In addition, we suggest an analysis result of evaluating preference with positive rate and negative rate by proposed evaluation method. It allows a travel agency to know which area should be improved corresponding to evaluation item; thus, suggested evaluation method is effective to manage customers even more efficiently.
Social media;Big Data;Travel Agency;Customer feedback;Buzz Monitoring System
- S. Y. Park, J. N. Chang, T. S. Khi, Document Classification Model Using Web Documents for Balancing Training Corpus Size per Category, Journal of information and communication convergence engineering, Vol. 11, (2013).
- K. Cheong, H.Y. Seo and S.D. Cho, Classifications and Content Analyses of Social Networking Services Research, Journal of The Korean Knowledge Information Technology Society Vol.6,No.5,pp.82-98 (2011).
- Chulwon Kim, A Model Specification for Measuring Competitiveness of the Tourism Industry, Korea Tourism Research Institute, (2002).
- James Manyika, Big Data: The next frontier for innovation, competition, and productivity, McKinsey Global Institute Report, (2011).
- Kyuhwan Choi, A Model of Aggregate Destination Service Satisfaction (ADS): Evidence from Chinese and Japanese Tourists to South Korea, Journal of Tourism Management Research, Vol. 58,pp.319-338 (2014).
- E. J. Choi and S. H. Kim, The Study of the Impact of Perceived Quality and Value of Social Enterprises on Customer Satisfaction and Re-Purchase Intention, International Journal of Smart Home(IJSH), Vol. 7, (2013).
- Eunjee Song, Kong Hyo Soon, "Analyzing Customer Feedback on Social Media",International Conference on Future Information and Communication Engineering, Vol.7 No.1 pp.419-422 (2015).
- J. M. Park, Gene Algorithm of Crowd System of DataJ. M. Park, Gene Algorithm of Crowd System of Data Mining, Journal of Inf. And Commun. Converg. Eng. (JICCE) Vol. 1, (2012)
- Eunjee Song, “The Sensitivity Analysis for Customer Feedback on Social Media“, Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering (JKIICE), Vol.19.4 pp.780-786 (2015). https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2015.19.4.780
- Eunjung cho, A study on tourism information classification system on internet on Internet: Focus on the Major Tour Information Websites in Korea, Ph.D. Dissertation, Sejong University, (2011).
Grant : B2C 서비스 산업의 효과적인 성과관리를 위한 정성적 고객 피드백 분석과 서비스 구성 및 평가 기술 개발