- Volume 19 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Architecture Design for GNSS Correction Message Generating Module based on RTCM version 2.4
RTCM 2.4 기반 GNSS 보정정보 메시지 생성 모듈의 아키텍처 설계
Jang, Wonseok;Kim, Youngki;Seo, Kiyeol
- Received : 2015.09.02
- Accepted : 2015.10.05
- Published : 2015.10.31
At present, available positioning satellites are not only the GPS, but also GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BeiDou. However, the differential GPS, the augmentation service for increase the positioning accuracy, is follow the RTCM version 2.3 standard. So, it can service the correction information about only GPS. For solve this problem, RTCM is making the new version of RTCM message standard that can service the correction information for all of available GNSS. In South Korea, the software DGNSS RSIM system was installed at almost the whole DGNSS reference station. In this reason, that can cope with the new RTCM version 2.4 quickly. However, the DGNSS Reference Station based RSIM 1.3 can not make the GNSS's PRC simultaneously and can not support RTCM version 2.4. Thus, in this paper, the version of RTCM 2.4 is analyzed and the RTCM version 2.4 message generating module's architecture for software DGNSS reference station is designed.
DGNSS;RTCM 2.3;RTCM 2.4;RTCM type 42
- Charisma User manual, XYZs of GPS: Differential GPS Engine (DGPS_Eng),Trimble, 2006.
- Kendall Ferguson, Michael Albright and Dr. Benjamin W. Remondi, "NDGPS Reference Station and Integrity Monitor Architecture Modernization"
- Radio Technical Commission for Maritime Services, Special Committee No. 104, RTCM Recommended Standards for Differential NAVSTAR GPS Reference Stations and Integrity Monitors (RSIM), Version 1.1, August 20, 2001.
- Charisma User manual, XYZs of GPS: GPS Receiver Interface Module (GRIM), Trimble, 2006.
- RTCM Special Committee No. 104, RTCM Standard 10403.1, Differential GNSS Services Version 3.0, 2006.
- Radio Technical Commission for Maritime Services, Special Committee No. 104, "RTCM Recommended Standards for Differential GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems) Service, Version 2.3", August 20, 2001.