- Volume 19 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Implementation of a Car Rearview Camera System based on the Binary-CDMA Wireless Personal Area Network Technology
Binary CDMA 개인용 무선통신 기반의 자동차 후방카메라 시스템의 구현
- Received : 2015.07.19
- Accepted : 2015.08.26
- Published : 2015.10.31
Car rear-view camera system supplies services for safe driving and easy parking by showing the rear-view of the vehicle through a monitor when reversing the car. In this paper we researched implementation methods and technology of a Car Rear-view Camera System based on the Binary CDMA technology-new technology of wireless personal area network developed by Korea - that makes free installation without wired cables restriction and reduces installation costs. Through this research we manufactured a prototype system, and researched the implementation of camera input and monitor output modules, Binary CDMA wireless communication and application programs for wireless video transmitter and relay server.
Car Wireless Camera System;Car Rearview Wireless Camera System;Binary CDMA Communication
- N.Y. Times, Rearview Cameras by 2018 for Cars and Light Truck.Available:http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/01/automobiles/us-to-require-rearview-cameras-in-new-cars-by-2018.html, Mar. 31, 2014.
- E.T. News, Fast growth of car camera market, Sharp drop in prices.Available:http://www.etnews.com/news/home_mobile/automobile/2843887_1485.html, Oct.13, 2013.
- KETI, “Physical Layer and Data Link Layer Specification of Koinonia Standard”, Wireless PAN Project Office, KITE, Oct. 2004.
- Samsung Electronics, "S3C6400/6410 Multi-Format Codec API Document", S3C6400/6410 RISC Microprocessor, 2008.
- J. W. Choi, “Development of a Wireless Video Transmitter for Automobile Camera System based on the Binary-CDMA Technology”, Journal of KIICE, Jul. 31, 2014.